Sansa Fuze-HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
I got a Sansa Fuze for Christmas and i can't get videos on it. I tried the disk that came with it but it keeps saying "Another program is running. Turn Anti-virus, ect. off." But i did it it didn't work. Is there another way to get videos on it? A link to a website or anything...please!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry - I don't know what a Sansa Fuze is. :furawatchi: If I were you, I would try Google. They usually have all the answers!!

-bratztroxg
I agree too, or bring it to Gamestop, or RadioShack, or EB Games, or some game store and they can probably help you.

I have a Sansa but not a Sansa Fuze. Maybe when it says "Another program is running. Turn Anti-virus, ect. off." It might mean their is another program running. Check out all of the programs on your computer. You might find what they are talking about.

EDIT: Wait do you have an Anti-virus thing on your computer? Well, try to do what the message said: Turn it off

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great advise Lady_Shay! I'll turn it off, like it said! I TRIED THAT IT DIDN'T WORK!! Doesn't anyone have a Sansa Fuze? Anyone? Anyone? anyone...? Are you there? Can you hear me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

^ Okay, just take a deep breath now. =3

Look in the instruction manual. Surely there's some kind of Customer Help phone number or address?

I'm sorry...i'm just so fustrated with it...i looked it the instuction manual. There wasn't anything about it. I feel so left out in the world...i feel like no one can hear me...

What country are you in? maybe it's in the UK and not the U.S. If it's not in the U.S., I wouldn't know about it. :p

United States of Tamagotchis! No, America! I live in the United States of Tamagotchis, er, America! United States of America!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back