santa baby trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hello, i wonder if the santa baby trick works. You set the date on the 25th dec and wait for the matchmaker to come and when your baby tama is an adult it turns into a santochi :p

Does it work ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
what? i mean ,,, kay let me put it simple.

umm are u saying if ur tama has a baby and it leaves it .

then u change the date right?

to dec. 25th

and then the santa comes at night at 12:00

when the baby wakes up it will probably evolve into santa?

Well just cause it's santa doesn't mean it can't have babies...Like all the other characters are both male and female...so yeaa if your a female and ur like a santa character, then you'll probably be able to have babies. Don't think just cause the character is santochi it has to be a male. :huh:

Well just cause it's santa doesn't mean it can't have babies...Like all the other characters are both male and female...so yeaa if your a female and ur like a santa character, then you'll probably be able to have babies. Don't think just cause the character is santochi it has to be a male. :huh:
can u type in normal colour? It's easier 2 understand.

Sorry! It doesn't work :blink: But maybe on V4. Who knows what kind of surprises they'll put?

This sounds like just a rumor. Santagotchi is a type of Tamagotchi toy, not a character on the V3. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back