Sara is Shining

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to work on Chapter 3!! If it takes a while, I'm very sorry, but with school and soccer and homework, I'm often busy, but I'll make sure I have some time for Chapter 3!! :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: ^_^ :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
:marumimitchi: :gozarutchi: Was Chapter 3 really that bad?

Chapter 4 is going to be better...I have plans for future chapters and the end...which is exteremely sad.

Lemme know.

I really think that you are a great writer. I am really good too. Writing is your thing babe. I love your series. Keep going. It's great. I'm starting a series too. It's called "Crissy and Friends" I just wrote ch.1, Gotta get Hitched.

Wowza! Thnx you guys!! I'm sooo happy to see that you guys liked it. ^_^ Really. I love your encouragment!

To tamagirl1092: I'll read your series, too!!

Hey, this might not ber the place to post it, but I don't know where else to. Once I finish up this series, I'm planning to make a series called "The Outsiders".

I'm looking forward to it! :mellow:

I am working on my series with my best friend, purplegal93. I wrote ch's 1-2, and she's writing ch 3! Hope you like it!

Latest posts

Back