Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 7

Angelica or Billy?

The sun shined brightly into my face. I yawned. I had slept all night on a hard Tama-bench. Which was hard. I sat up and streched. "This day's off to a good start!" I thought. If only I knew what would happen. I would've never woke up.

I walked through the city. "Angelica! Where are you?" I yelled. "Stop this yelling!" somebody said. "I'm calling the King!" I turned around. An angry Chomametchi stood behind me. "I've had enough of this shouting," he said. He took out his Tama-phone. He called the King. But I didn't stop him. A tama had actually spoken! To me!

"A crime! What a crime!" the King screamed in my face. "How dare you annoy my citizens screaming and shouting all the time! What a crime! A terrible crime!" Had the King gone crazy? Or was the Chomametchi crazy? The King kept sreaming. "I'm sending you to Tama-Jail!" Okay. It was the King. He didn't know who I was. Or what I really did! So, I was in prizon.

I looked around. The guard was sleeping. They had given me a stick to play with. Were they stupid? Anyway, I did the same thing all the heroes do in jail. I used the stick to get the keys, then I opened the lock, and ran outside. When I got out, some crazy Mametchi came to me. "You're gonna, be kidnapped! Kidnapped for sure!" he said. I stood there, with the huh? look. The crazy Mametchi stared at me. He stared a long time, and then he put me in a bag. He took me to a lair.

When the crazy Mametchi took me out of the bag, I noticed a Decotchi. He laughed the Muahahahahahahahaa laugh, and then he took out Angelica. And Billy.

He put them over a boiling pot. "Hello. My name is Dr. Muahahahahahahahaa, and I am evil," the Decotchi said. "These are your loved ones. You choose one, and the other will become my dinner. Which one will you choose? Angelica or Billy?"

Latest posts

Back