Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 8

I'm a Hero!

I thought about it. Angelica was my loved sister, and Billy was my loved tamagotchi! I didn't know... But then I got an excellent idea. "Dr. Muahahahahahahahaa, you are such a good villain, you should go rob a bank," I lied, "and leave me here to choose." "Oh, well, I might aswell do that," Dr. Muahahahablahblahaa said, flattered. After I didn't hear his footsteps when I put my ear to the door, I ran to the button which would save them both. I pushed it, and the boiling pot dissapeared into the floor. I cut the rope which was holding them, and catched them in my arms. "Thawah thave Biwwy and Anwelikka," Angelica said. "You know his name?" I asked and turned over to Billy. Billy smiled. I smiled too. "Let's go home." I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, it was the same day when we had left. Angelica was sleeping in my arms, and Billy was in my Tamagotchi, on the table. I was happy. Everything was how it was supposed to be. Joyfull. DING-DONG! Mom and dad! I answered the door. I smiled with my teeth showing. "You're happy today," mom said. "How did it go?" asked dad. "Fine..." I answered. They would not belive me if I told them what had really happened.

That night, I lay in bed, thinking about everything that had happened. Billy dying, me crying (that rhymes!), Angelica and me being sucked into our computer, Angelica getting lost, me looking for her, me getting into prizon, Angelica and Billy over a boiling pot. I know what Mary Demmington'd do. She'd run away crying! The thought of that made me laugh.

So that was the story of me and Billy. I didn't know I'd remember that much of it, but I did. Everything was happily ever after. Oh, what happened to Dr. Muahahahahahahahaa? Well, fortunately he didn't get much far of robbing the bank, cause the tama-police were there right away. Well, I guess it's time for you to go. Go now! Shoo! Shoo! .............Do you like checkers?

THE END

I'd like to thank

The whole lot of TamaTalk

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

And YOU!

Latest posts

Back