Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 1

Lost

Hello. My name is Sarah, and my Tamagotchi's is Billy. We love each other very much, and here's an adventure that tells you about how much I love Billy, and how much he loves me.

I was in art class, painting a picture of Billy. He was five years that day, a Mametchi. He was paused in my bag, in his "special pocket".

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!! Recess.

I rushed to my bag, taking out my Tamagotchi. I unpaused him, and ran outside. Billy was very happy to see me, and I was happy to see him. I smiled. I smiled a wide smile and showed my teeth. We started playing Bump. First we saw a Mohitamatchi, then a Hikotchi, after that a Hinotamatchi, then a Mimitchi, after those a Billotchi, then after that a Tamatchi, but then we lost. Billy cried, and I was sad too. We wanted to buy a ticket, and we only had 1245 Gotchi Points.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!! End of recess.

I paused Billy again, and walked to class. I stuffed him in my bag quickly, without noticing I didn't put him in his "special pocket". No, I didn't. He was about to fall, and I didn't know it. Oh-so-jealous Mary Demmington noticed something on the floor. She was about to scream, "TAMAGOTCHI!" until Mrs.Gem said, "Test!" Mary had her mouth open. Mrs.Gem looked at her. Mary quickly closed her mouth. "Good," Mrs. Gem said with her absolutely-quiet-and-not-so-nice voice.

After school, in the bus, I was looking for Billy. I searched through my bag, every single secret pocket and every single book pocket. I could not find Billy. He was absolutely positively lost. Thoughts scrambled around my head. "Where could he be? What if he's dead? He can't be dead!" I was hopeless. A tear rolled down my cheek, while I looked out the window. Billy was somewhere, there, far away, crying for me. I needed him. He needed me. I had to do something. I needed a plan. A plan to get Billy back.

I was chewing gum at the table, staring at my one-year-old sister playing with her porridge. She's disgusting. Then it hit me. The absolutely perfect plan. The absolutely positively perfect plan! (As you see, I like saying absolutely positively.) But then some problems came. Because, you see, I had to wake up early. So how would I wake up very early? How could I get out of my house without my parents noticing? And how could I get to my school? This plan thing didn't work out well.

Latest posts

Back