Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 2

The Plan

I thought, and thought, and thought. I had figured out the waking thing and the getting-to-school thing. But the getting-out-of-the-house-without-my-parents-noticing thing bothered me. My parents were light sleepers. And I mean light.

Once when I was tip-toeing to get a glass of water, I heard my mum screaming, "CALL THE POLICE!" I was absolutely positively frightened. I was just standing there, holding a glass of water, with my mouth open. Boy was my mother scared when she saw me standing in the dark. "GET OUT OF THERE!," she screamed. "It's only me," I said with a tiny voice. "Don't ever, ever scare me like that!" my mum said, trembling. After that I've always waited 'till the morning for a glass of water.

Let's get back into the story. So I was sitting there, thinking of a solution. Then something clicked in my head. I thought of it! I would tell my mum I had a very important thing to do at school.

"What is it?" "It's a...Uh...Practice!" "What kind of practice?" "Well, you know, we have to practice for a school play! And Mrs.Gem doesn't want to make the school day longer." "Oh, I see."

We ate dinner. I brushed my teeth absolutely positively quickly, huffled my night gown on, and jumped into bed. When I was sure no one was seeing, I took my phone, put the sound off, put the clock on, and put the phone under my pillow. It was my solution for the waking thing. When the phone 'rang' for me to wake up, it would not make any sound, but it would shake my head so I would wake up. Why yes, I am a genius.

Bbbbrrrrbbbb! Bbbbrrrrbbbb! I woke up and jumped out of bed. I huffled my clothes on, and nearly ran down the stairs. I looked at the clock. "4:23," I whispered. I was sure my parents were awake, but I didn't care. I took a quick glass of milk, and bread. Then I ran outside to wait for the cab. I was glad cabs came so early. I opened the door and hopped inside. "Where to?," the driver asked. "Kaiville Junior High," I answered. The cab started moving. I was absolutely positively tired. I breathed deeply in and out. "Everything's okay," I thought. "You're gonna find Billy."

Latest posts

Back