Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3

NOOOOO!

"That'll be $4.99."

I gave the driver some money. Then I leaped out of the cab, and ran to the school. I pulled and pulled the door. It wouldn't open. The door said, 'PUSH.' I hit myself on the head and pushed. It wouldn't open. "Argh!," I said. Then I realised the window. I knew it was locked, but my friend Allie teached me how to open it. I never knew it would come in handy. It was a bit tricky, but then the window was open. I climbed in. Great. I somehow managed to go to the wrong classroom. I opened the door and peeked out. No one. I walked out of the classroom, locking the door. I ran the stairs to classroom #143. I picked the lock (thanks to Allie) and ran next to my desk. I picked up my Tamagotchi.

I cried in my locker (don't ask). My absolutely positively wonderful little Billy. All gone. I don't know how it happened. Oh why was I so stupid? Why did I have to do this? Why? Why? WHY?

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

I walked into the classroom. Eyes absolutely red and hands positively wet. "We were wondering why you weren't here," Mrs.Gem said. "What have you been crying for?," Mary Demmington asked with a mean grin. "None of your business," I answered with a sniffle. "Oh, so Widdle Sarah was a bit wate for school so she started cwying," M.D. laughed. I acted like I didn't hear and sat down. "So as I said, from now on, Tamagotchis are banned from Kaiville Junior High School," Mrs.Gem said. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do! Banned? BANNED?! "B-b-b-but wh-why?," I finally blurted out of my mouth. "Please raise your hand Sarah," Mrs.G said, "And Tamagotchis are banned because some girls were playing with them every single lesson. All the teachers noticed this and we thought about it with the Head. They are now banned."

Latest posts

Back