Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4

A Poem

I looked out the window of the bus. All the buildings seemed to flash by, and my hair was flying in the wind.

"CLOSE THAT WINDOW!", the bus driver screamed at Mary D. and her friend, Becca Harment. They just laughed. "What a jerk", B.H. laughed wiping the tears from her eyes.

I looked at the flying egg in my tamagotchi. "This is it", I whispered. This was it, but what was the it?

When I got home, I looked at my tama again. "I don't know what to do with you", I said out loud. "Who are you talking to?", my mom asked, in her absolutely-positively-curious-and-mostly-annoying voice. "Nobody", I answered. "Good. Uh, honey, could you buy these things for me? I'm so busy", mom asked, then waited for me to say, "Yes mom! I'd absolutely positively love to!" She waited. I looked at my tama. Mom tapped her feet and said, "Ahem." I sighed. "Fine", I said, grabbed the list, and stomped outside. I went to Mal-Mart. I bought everything on the list. When I took a look at the toy section, a fat lady was looking at Tamagotchis. I stared at her. She stared back, and said,

"The place you need,

Is in the E.

You will find a friend,

Listen to your heart."

I was about to ask her what it meant, but then she winked and vanished.

"The place you need,

Is in the E.

You will find a friend,

Listen to your heart",

I thought. "What does it mean?" "Thanks again for the shopping," mom said again. "Mom", I asked, "Have you ever heard a poem and you didn't know what it meant?" Mom raised her eyebrows. "You mean...", mom asked. She thought for a minute. "Well, there was the poem your father made for me on our first date..." "Not again mom", I said. "It makes me puke." "Darling!" mom said. "It was lovely!" "Yawn", I said and went upstairs.

I thought about in bed.

"The place you need,

Is in the E.

You will find a friend,

Listen to your heart..."

Latest posts

Back