Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
This Place...

"Darling? Sarah? Yoohoo!"

"I'm in here, mom," I said. "On the computer." "Oh good", mom said. "Your father and I are going shopping. Can you look after Angelica?" mom asked. "Okay", I mumbled. "Yeah", mom said "...and could you take Lux for a walk?" "If I get 10 bucks", I joked. "Fine", mom sighed heavily. "Bye honey!" dad said. "Bye", I said, trying not to laugh. I looked at the screen. I slowly moved the mouse on top of the E to the internet. I double-clicked on it. "Wait a minute", I thought.

"The place you need,

Is in the E ..."

"YES! I SOLVED IT!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Angelica screamed. I ran upstairs, laughing. I took Angelica from her bed. "Come on, you little crybaby", I walked downstairs. I sat infront of the computer. Angelica put her small fingers on the keyboard. 'Www.tamatalk.com' she typed. "Huh?" I asked. I tried to take her fingers off the keyboard, when I accidentally pushed the 'ENTER' button. Angelica giggled.

There was a Mimitchi inside a Tamagotchi and some forums. "A forum site!" I said. "About Tamagotchis?" "Bunny!" Angelica said. I laughed. Finally, I get to meet hundreds of other Tamagotchi lovers. Nobody is jealous of anybody, because everybody has Tamagotchis. I decided to register. After reading my validation e-mail, I posted an introduction. It was a bit messy...

Then I looked around the forums. I saw a member called I_Luff_Meh_Tama! It sounded like a nice username, so I e-mailed them. I asked them loads of questions like, "What's your favourite tama?" and "What does PM mean?" and "Do you know any other good tama sites?" I shouldn't have asked the last one.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama! answered all my questions, also "Do you know any other good tama sites?" They replied with a link to TamaTown. I was so happy to get that link. So that's what the Password in Games And Activities meant. I watched the little UFO fly to the TamaPlanet, and then I entered my username, Sarah. I was so happy and joyfull that I nearly didn't notice the words, "Hold on to your seat."

Latest posts

Back