Sarah And Her Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
CHAPTER 6

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

All of a sudden, I felt dizzy. The room turned into spinning colors, green, blue, red, green, blue, red. Angelica slipped out of my hands and started twirling around. "AAAAAAngeeeeeelicaaaaaa!" I said, in slow mode. She turned away, and babbled, "Pwetty, pwetty, thiny, thiny." I jumped from my chair, and followed my sister. I saw a portal, and somehow we were being sucked into it. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

"Wakey, wakey, thithter", Angelica woke me up. "Where am I?" I asked, holding my dizzy head. Angelica giggled that baby giggle. I stood up and looked above me. An UFO flew right beside my head. "Woah!" I said, exited. I turned around. "Oh my..." I said. I left my mouth open. We were standing in front of TAMATOWN!

I took my baby sister's hand and zoomed into the city. "Now I know what it's like to be a tamagotchi!" I said. I went to the mall. "Tamagotchi stuff!" I gasped. I ran to the school. "Tamagotchi teachers!" I gasped again. I took hold of Angel's hand. Too bad she wasn't there.

"AAAAAAngeeeeeelicaaaaaaa! Angeeeeeel!" I shouted. No answer. Only then I noticed the not-so-happy citizens of TamaTown. A Young Memetchi cried while her Mimitchi mother dragged her. A poor, sad Kuchipatchi sat at the side of the road. A lost Pochitchi asked for help but no one helped him. "Oh no", I thought. "Oh no." It was a cruel world.

I had looked for Angelica all day, and night started to come. "I still haven't found Angelica! What will mom and dad say?" I thought. "Oh no! Mom and dad! I'm looking for Angel and their looking for me! This is getting worse than I thought." I yawned. It was past my bedtime. I decided to go to sleep. I'd find Angelica in the morning.

Latest posts

Back