sarah

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie101448

Reaction score
Whats your idea mommy? Sarah asked. You'll see said Katie with a mistchivious smile. Again with the small little grin. Go play Sarah I need to call your Auntie Lana. Ok mommy. Sarah went to her moms computer. She reached for the printer. She grabbed a piece of paper. Now all she needed was crayons. She headed for her room in the attic. Now I know what you are thinking. Katie must be the meanest girl in the world to stick poor little sarah in the attic. But you thought wrong. Sarah loved her addi. It was the best room in the house! She got her crayons and headed down to the kitchen. Here mom was still on the phone. She sat down and started to color a rainbow. "Saaaraaah", called Katie and a high-pitched ringing voice. "Yeees?",replied Sarah. Honey I have a cool project for you. Neet! Ok, you get to make up your own creature! Yeeeey! Ready,Set,Go! Sarah colored as fast as she could. About five minutes later Sarah said Ta-dah! Awww, Its so cute!,said Katie. Mommy? Sarah asked. Katie had started making bread for Sarah,Becky,Greg, And Julie's dinner. MmmHmm? Why did you want me to make this? You'll see.

To be continued...................

Latest posts

Back