Satellite crashing in Earth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
Supposedly a satelite got out of orbit and the government is planning to use a laser to destroy it so that the satlite can turn into pieces and it doesn't harm the Earth. If you have more info add it please.

I think you might be thinking of that comet (or something) that is supposed to land in the Paficic Ocean right next to California and flood the state.

I think you might be thinking of that comet (or something) that is supposed to land in the Paficic Ocean right next to California and flood the state.
No there was a sattelite. I heard it when I was watching the news for some strange reason.

No there was a sattelite. I heard it when I was watching the news for some strange reason.
Yep, I was wrong, here's a report on the satellite.Here's a CNN report

A comet is supposed to hit the Pacific Ocean in twenty or thirty years, though (Maybe sooner, I don't know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just looked it up. Here's a CNN report
A comet is supposed to hit the Pacific Ocean in twenty or thirty years though (Maybe sooner, I don't know.)
I think you got your stories mixed up.

From what I seen in the news this morning, a broken satellite is still in orbit and normally they let them return back into earth, but because of the toxic chemicals on it or in it, it could be toxic entering the area it would be going to. Instead they are intercepting it to destroy it on earth.

I heard about the comet thing too, but they are two seperate stories.

I think you got your stories mixed up.
From what I seen in the news this morning, a broken satellite is still in orbit and normally they let them return back into earth, but because of the toxic chemicals on it or in it, it could be toxic entering the area it would be going to. Instead they are intercepting it to destroy it on earth.

I heard about the comet thing too, but they are two seperate stories.
I know, I got confused. :furawatchi: I wasn't typing very clearly either, so I made it sound like the CNN report was for the comet. Sorry.

My sister told me about that. Though, I haven't really thought much about it. :/

The US government is going to try and shoot it down with a missile, since theres chemicals on it. ._.

BANG BANG SHOOT EM' UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back