SATS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I'm having my sats this week if anyone who has already done them [/SIZE]

get a level3, level4 or a level5 and did you get scared

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I'm having my sats this week if anyone who has already done them [/SIZE]get a level3, level4 or a level5 and did you get scared
so am i im doing them monday 14th im scard but i have been revising ^_^

I haven't done SATS (but I sat the 11+)

It's difficult not to get stressed about exams, but the thing is, as long as you know (within yourself) that you have tried your best that's all that really counts.

The SATS exams are mainly used to measure Year 6 pupils' ability when they leave primary school and the school uses them to show how well or badly they perform as teachers. The results are far more useful to the school ^_^

Whichever level you get, 3, 4, or 5, it's not going to prevent you from going to secondary school and once you are there you learn a whole lot more than at primary school.

So even if you personally feel you're behind in ability compared with some of the others in Year 6, it doesn't matter - there's plenty of time to work at catching up (and passing them) in years 7, 8 and 9 :)

Like the teachers always say; Don't panic about the papers, just take a deep breath, clear all stressful thoughts from your mind and try your best :)

Good Luck :)

dont panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im doing them on the 14th aswell

just have an erly night

drwhokid

I haven't done SATS (but I sat the 11+)
It's difficult not to get stressed about exams, but the thing is, as long as you know (within yourself) that you have tried your best that's all that really counts.

The SATS exams are mainly used to measure Year 6 pupils' ability when they leave primary school and the school uses them to show how well or badly they perform as teachers.  The results are far more useful to the school ^_^

Whichever level you get, 3, 4, or 5, it's not going to prevent you from going to secondary school and once you are there you learn a whole lot more than at primary school. 

So even if you personally feel you're behind in ability compared with some of the others in Year 6, it doesn't matter - there's plenty of time to work at catching up (and passing them) in years 7, 8 and 9 :)

Like the teachers always say;  Don't panic about the papers, just take a deep breath, clear all stressful thoughts from your mind and try your best :)

Good Luck :)
Primary? I go to middle...

Anyway, I'm gonna miss my SATs (sniff...HOORAYYYYYYYYYYY)

Due too meh total smartness, Year 7 (from year 5) here I come!

Edit: BTW I did my QCAs this week.

thanx

and hope everyone who is also doin them GOOD LUCK

Yeah same we're doing ours next week i'm not too nervous or panicked because that's what brings u down. just do your best, get lots of rest during the weekend and then, whatever your result is, you'll know you've done your very best - and your best is always good enough. ;)

Its tomorrow now rememmber to revise and go bed early

im nearly nearvous opps there goes a spelling mark remeber the little marks make the big things happen (a bit like the little things make the big things happen but you know what i mean!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back