SAVE THE MASKTCHI! READ THIS PLEEEEEEZE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasonya

Reaction score
:) Lots of people r saying that they r ugly, and that no body could possibly love them and that hurts you alot to hear that doesnt it? But no matter what they look like, if they r blue or purple with spikes or curls, i will always love them! The masktchi is a hard working caring pet to take care of and easy to love. It is so shy! It even wears a mak to hide it`s feelings from others and right now it probably feels sad, and lonely. Please dont forget about your masktchi and not love it. STOP ABUSING YOUR MASKTCHIS TODAY!

By tamasonya :ph34r:

:) :ph34r: :( :ph34r: :ph34r: i changed mine to a masktchi! :ph34r:

I agree, there is no descent point in abusing a Masktchi, but aren't you goinga bit overboard with this. *wonders things awkwardly* Anyway, I won't change my avvie. I like Oniontchi and Hinotamatchi better, anyway. But I still will support you guys, I guess.

I wasnt saying to had, had,had, to change it, i was just wondering if you wanted to. It would still be supportive though.

i, as tamasonya's best friend i agree with her. not because i am her best friend but i think there so cute!!! i think what she said was so sad that i wanted to write this to show what i think. you people are so rude, the ones that killed there masktchi. I LOVE THOSE MASKTCHI!!!!!!! (THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND TALKING)

Who cares if people miss treat them. I mean its mean... But you can't really stop them. Just know that you don't mistreat them yourself.

(sorry if that was offencive, i wish i could stop the abuse also:( )

:mellow: Lots of people r saying that they r ugly, and that no body could possibly love them and that hurts you alot to hear that doesnt it? But no matter what they look like, if they r blue or purple with spikes or curls, i will always love them! The masktchi is a hard working caring pet to take care of and easy to love. It is so shy! It even wears a mak to hide it`s feelings from others and right now it probably feels sad, and lonely. Please dont forget about your masktchi and not love it. STOP ABUSING YOUR MASKTCHIS TODAY!
By tamasonya :(
thats right im changing my avater today! :eek: im still proud on whatever character i get cause i think all the charaters on version 1 and 2 are cute :D ^_^

why would people abuse a MASKTCHI? I think they are one of the cutest tama's. :mellow: just look at them they are adorable!!! I will definitly help!

MASKTCHI'S ROCK!

I am very happy you guys are being so supportive!

Kitten994, we can still stop them and thank you for your support.

Would you like to help me do this POMK? I am going to form a save the masktchi commity. Who evr wants to join will just have to reply to me.

From,Tamasonya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back