Save the ugly tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi fan100

Reaction score
I've made this topic for saving the "ugly" tamagotchis.

I made it because people judge there tamagotchis on their looks.

If ones ugly they'll probaly reset it and make a new generation to get the "cute" tamagotchi.

Most people judge tamagotchis on their cuteness.

Does that all matter?Some of you may say yes.

If you don't like one or several "ugly tamagotchis, then that techniclly(spelling?) means you don't like tamagotchis.

Who's with me?

I am very with you on that. Everyone complains about how they look or how long they live, etc.

Lets take this tama for example :ichigotchi: . Everyone hopes they won't get this tama because it has a short life, and in some cases, it is ugly. It is actually THEIR fault since they did not take care of it to let it grow well.

~ Goldie

My tamagotchi turned into an ugly adult. as a teen he looked like this :unsure: but then he turned into decotchi. I'm disappointed but I'm not going to reset my tamagotchi because of it. I'll just hope that with the next baby I can take better care of it and get a cuter tamagotchi.

I guess I'm half and half. If I get an "ugly" tama, then I'll just take better care of my next one. I do pride myself on getting good characters, though. Still, I's the persons own fault if they get a bad character.

Please don't bring up topics like this AGAIN. We had a problem with new topics flooding like this before and don't want it happening again.

*Closed*

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back