save your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia123987

Reaction score
it is a bit hard to do it though when your tama dies it has to be still falling over reset quickly and download your tama will still be sick and stuff it will give u enough time to make your tama better! :ichigotchi:

Ah, yes. I have used this trick before, its easy to do if you have something pointy on hand! I have used it once or twice and it works!!

Lol this wot happend to me:

I was with my friends and i heard a weird beeping sound, i looked and it was DIEING! i quickly grabbed a tiny twig and pushed it into the back! and it was saved! it was the koala king! i think it was V3 or V2.

2nd story:it was the summer holidays, and i had the male oldie tama, which wakes up real early! 7:00am! and i had been wakin up around 10:30am (lazy!) and i was woken up by a weird beepin sound, it woke me up! :p i looked at my tama and it was flat on its face! :eek: so i got up and looked for any spiky object i could only find a Spongebob toy :p so i stook his nose up the reset whole, and downloaded it (i love that option :D )

And...................IT WAS DEAD!!! :D :( :( :( :(

i wasn't very happy with that! :(

i use this trick all the time :D i usually am like :D watching tv and i hear a tama dieing :D and i have tacks in my room :D so i can usually save it!

it is a bit hard to do it though when your tama dies it has to be still falling over reset quickly and download your tama will still be sick and stuff it will give u enough time to make your tama better! :eek:
What is that supposed to mean? Also you spelled death wrong you spelled it like this -deth- but it is supposed to be spelled like this - death- see the diffrence? ^_^

Thank-you for posting this! Luckly i have only had to do this twice, it is very usefull if you have something pointy pen, pencil etc. But make sure not to use very sharp objects, it could split the reset button!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

i have never had to do that, but i have heard of it. that is why, just in case (usually when i have babies and toddlers only), i carry a spare pencil around with me =].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back