Scared of the dark? Or other things...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Are you scared of the dark? I know I am.

Its not so much the dark as a constant fear of a ghost or dying person popping from no where. I am EXTREAMLY paranoid. I think it might be from scary movies or documentaries about ghosts.

I am sometimes even scared to go to the bathroom during the night or when I am the only one upstairs at night.

It might have been when I was 10 or 11 and my friend sent me this email. I thought i closed it but it just popped up. It was om youtube and It was titled ghost car I looked at the desription and it said : look in the car going into the valley (you could barley see the car) there is no one driving it. So I figure I look at it. At the end a scary bloody guy pops up!

I was in the basement by myself at night at the time. I even wet my pants! I then ran to my parents room and I didn't go down on the computer for 2 weeks!

Now anytime at night i I am by myself in a room, or I hear a noise I scream. I always have to keep looking behind me.

Is any of you TT scared of the dark?

And do you have any Ideas for me to get over my fears.

( i am 12 years old!)

:D

I'm not afraid of the dark, but I grow increasingly afraid of failure, conformism, censorship, silence in the dark, and losing complete control over my emotions.

You sound exactly like me. I am always paranoid.

I think it is all the stuff I read. I like to read horror stuff, so I think that's where I get it.

My mom told me she saw her brother in ghost form shortly after he died, so that freaked me out as well.

I have this giant fear of seeing the ghost of Elvis dance around in my room. Wtf? :/

It might have been when I was 10 or 11 and my friend sent me this email. I thought i closed it but it just popped up. It was om youtube and It was titled ghost car I looked at the desription and it said : look in the car going into the valley (you could barley see the car) there is no one driving it. So I figure I look at it. At the end a scary bloody guy pops up!
Ooh...I saw that too. That freaked me out. Ignore it all and turn on a light everywhere. That helps me.

I'm only afraid of the dark sometimes. Its when I get paranoid and think someone is hiding in the dark with a knife. Then I sprint down the stairs.

No, I do not fear the dark. I don't think it's the dark itself that truly scares people, it's mostly not knowing whats IN the dark you know? But no, I do not fear the dark. But if you are 12 and you watch scary things like that, then it's only naturally going to come with that. Also nightmares.

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not afraid of the dark, but I grow increasingly afraid of failure, conformism, censorship, silence in the dark, and losing complete control over my emotions.
How sophisticated. xD

I'm afraid of heights.

YES FINALY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS SCARED OF THE DARK. I am EXTREAMLY scared of the dark(im 13) im always paranoid after i read or see something about pharanormal activity *shutters*. I used to sleep in the dark but i always look around the room and i get scared of shadows and flashes of light even if something made the slightest noise i sream "DADDY!". So now i sleep with a lamp on.

Im scared of the basement too because its dingy and cold it dosn't have walls its just cement all around with a wood ceiling. i get scared so i do the crapyest job on the wash i just through it in the wash machine and turn it on and run up the staires out the door.

In the morning my house is really dark so i run to the bathroom next to my room and turn the light on then i can see the light swich in the hallway and i turn that on then i run down the hall to turn on the kitchen light on then i go back and turn off the bathroom light and the hall light off.(i live in a two family house so i don't have to run far)

YES FINALY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS SCARED OF THE DARK. I am EXTREAMLY scared of the dark(im 13) im always paranoid after i read or see something about pharanormal activity *shutters*. I used to sleep in the dark but i always look around the room and i get scared of shadows and flashes of light even if something made the slightest noise i sream "DADDY!". So now i sleep with a lamp on.
Im scared of the basement too because its dingy and cold it dosn't have walls its just cement all around with a wood ceiling. i get scared so i do the crapyest job on the wash i just through it in the wash machine and turn it on and run up the staires out the door.

In the morning my house is really dark so i run to the bathroom next to my room and turn the light on then i can see the light swich in the hallway and i turn that on then i run down the hall to turn on the kitchen light on then i go back and turn off the bathroom light and the hall light off.(i live in a two family house so i don't have to run far)
You shouldn't be ashamed of being afraid of the dark.

I know a grown man that is deathly afraid of small dogs. :)

I am sort of scared of the dark...not all the time, but if I am alone sitting in darkness, I start to hear or see things. Usually I have a nightlight on when I go to sleep (dont laugh). I have MANY other fears that are worse than the dark. I am very scared of heights, and I start freaking out when someone (like my brother, for example) grabs my arms or legs and doesn't let go. It makes me feel like I am trapped and about to get like, killed or raped. o.o. I am also not to found of small spaces, or bees.

x(

I'm not scared of the DARK, but I'm more scared of ghosts. Whenever I turn the light off, my objective is to keep my eyes closed. Sometimes when I can't go to sleep I just look at the door, and for some reason when I do that I'm always afraid I'd see a ghost.

I can't be alone and if someone isn't close by me..

but being in the dark and not being able to see if anyone is by me creeps the bejesus out of me. The dark is a fear of mine and has been for as far as I can remember.

That's not the worst thing, I'm a germ-phob and I have a fear of firetrucks. T__T

Aren't I amazing..

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be alone if someone isn't by me.. but being in the dark and not being able to see if anyone is by me creeps the bejesus out of me. The dark is a fear of mine and has been for as far as I can remember.

That's not the worst thing, I'm a germ-phob and I have a fear of firetrucks. T__T

Aren't I amazing..
Aw. ;__;

I'm kind of afraid of the dark. .__. But I dun need a light on if I'm sleeping, only when i'm about to go to sleep, I have the hallway light on.

I'm a germophobe too. Theres this... Icky boy named Jay, he lyk picks his noses and doesn't use soap afterwards. xP

I also can't close the door of my room at night, and I really try to keep my closet under lock and key. Oh, I also can't stand sticking my feet through the bars of a barrish bed end thing, sleeping on my side, or having my head cocked to the side during sleep, simply because I'm terrified someone is going to get me.

I am scared of the dark sometimes. Usually after I watch something about ghosts or sometimes I get scared randomly. the bad thing is that I am so used to sleeping with it pitch black in my room that if I hear a noise or something and I want the light on, I can't sleep >> I'm really scared I'm going to see a ghost at night or something, especially after my friend told me a freaky thing! it was that her boyfriend saw this creature with glowing red eyes in his room at night when he was five and again when he was ten! and I still don't know if that was true, but it freaks me out still and that was 3 or more years ago that she told me.

I'm also really scared of airplanes. Not being on them, not seeing them on the ground parked, not on TV or super far away, but if an airplane is flying directly over me or close to where I am, I freak out and it's been like that my whole life! It's really weird, like it feels like something really bad's gonna happen like the plane will fall on me or I'm trapped under it! Just thinking about it is making me a bit scared. And strangely, if it's a helicopter flying over me I'm fine o_O it's only planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back