Scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashed_potato

Reaction score
A few days ago I got hit in the face with a softball bat.

I'm staying home and whenever I go to sleep,

I have these really weird headaches that spin the room and make me feel really dizzy.

And It's really scary because sometimes I can't move much.

I know I'm not going to die, but it sure feels like it =(

A few days ago I got hit in the face with a softball bat.I'm staying home and whenever I go to sleep,

I have these really weird headaches that spin the room and make me feel really dizzy.

And It's really scary because sometimes I can't move much.

I know I'm not going to die, but it sure feels like it =(
Ask one of ur parents to take you to a doctor to get you checked out. It may be serious. I am not trying to scare you but it is better to be safe rather than srry!

Owch, that's not good.

You should talk to your parents about it. You may need to go to the doctor.

I hope you feel better soon!

Well I got hit in the side of the head really hard with a hard ball about a week ago, and i was soo dizzy and hurting so I went to my grandpas house...i was so dizzy i thought was gonna pass out and I thought I was bleeding inside my head! I was so scared and I called my Mom at work and I wanted to go to the doctor (or hospital) it eventually went away but it hurt like heck! Go to the doctor because I regret not going..even though nothing happened and i turned out fine. It will hurt for a day or two.. gett well soon! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back