SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fears are: Needles, mirrors, kidnappers, old 40yr old men(that goes along with the kidnapping thing), doctor's appointments, AUTOMATIC TOILETS!, and......... well i think that's it. I have a bunch of habits that I aquirred because I was afraid of something when I was little, but now I'm not, but i still keep the habits. I was afraid that the grudge(the spirit in a movie I saw) would hide under my bed and would grab my feet and pull me under and eat me. Or whatever the grudge does, I don't really know. So now, even though I don't believe in that, I still jump halfway across the room to the ladder to keep the grudge from pulling me under. It's just a habit. Every night, I have to listen to my ipod to get to sleep, or I'll see things that don't exist.

EDIT: I just looked back at the posts, and a lot of the people are afraid of the toilet. Yea, those things are horrible. The other main thing on my list is mirrors. They're like a portal to another world, where your all alone with a bunch of evil creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fear of using the stall at the end. .___.

That's mostly used, FYI. The first stall isn't used as often.

i am also scared of automatic toilets (actually automatic urinals lol) the one at my school freak me out!

im also afraid of the dark cuz once i was riding my bike at night and i think there was a (i think drunk) driver comeing down the street. it is very narrow, and and he was coming really fast. i tried to turn and i got stuck in sand! lucky it was right near the sidewalk. scary.... and because ive encountered ghosts before

Just today there was a big semi on the other side of the street that was turning, It scared me to death because he turned right at the last second and came super close to smashing into us head on O_O I almost wet myself xD

My fears are: Needles, mirrors, kidnappers, old 40yr old men(that goes along with the kidnapping thing), doctor's appointments, AUTOMATIC TOILETS!, and......... well i think that's it. I have a bunch of habits that I aquirred because I was afraid of something when I was little, but now I'm not, but i still keep the habits. I was afraid that the grudge(the spirit in a movie I saw) would hide under my bed and would grab my feet and pull me under and eat me. Or whatever the grudge does, I don't really know. So now, even though I don't believe in that, I still jump halfway across the room to the ladder to keep the grudge from pulling me under. It's just a habit. Every night, I have to listen to my ipod to get to sleep, or I'll see things that don't exist.

EDIT: I just looked back at the posts, and a lot of the people are afraid of the toilet. Yea, those things are horrible. The other main thing on my list is mirrors. They're like a portal to another world, where your all alone with a bunch of evil creatures.
I do a similiar thing to what you do. When Im home alone or in a dark room, and I get up to go to the toilet or somewhere else than when i come back I would leap and run as fast as i can to a piece of furnitureand then curl up in a ball for like 5 mins to make sure no one grabs me. And when im home alone I get really scared of stepping on the floor so i try my hardest to go along the room using furniture and anything else reasonably high.

I think my biggest fear is mirrors. I absolutely cant stand them. Especially the giant mirror in my bedroom. My bed faces it so as soon as i get in bed, I straight away close my eyes and try to get to sleep. If I had my way then i would read for a while and listen to my iPod, but for that you need your eyes open. XD.

The dark

Automatic toilets D:

Spiders

Cecib :(

[SIZE=21pt]ZOMBIES.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]completely and utterly scared of them.[/SIZE]

but I have a plan when they come.

I'll load up my family and hide in Costco. :]

beause there are no windows and a pretty strong base...

and food/medicine/blankets.

Costco=FTW for zombies :]

I'm scared of tiny lights at pitch black darkness. *shivers*

me too. exept for me it's usually colored lights. if I see one I just won't move :p

so am I the only one who's afraid of claw games/claw machines/crane games? (they're all the same thing) the arcade games that have a claw and you move it around and try to get a toy? I don't really know why I'm so scared of them, I loved them when I was 4 or 5. I guess it was because It's hard to control myself if I feel so tempted and I saw pictures of kids crawling into them :mellow: but theres no way I could get in there.

maybe it's because I'm also afraid of big opened boxes like crane games and other arcade games.

I'm so wierd.

:lol:

:3 I'm totally petrified of subway doors

Y know how in London, there all small and close really fast?

well on closed ON me.

I was traumatized. :furawatchi:

omg i have so many strange fears!! like fish! whenever i go to the pet store, i try to avoid the fish because they make me get the shivers and i freak out! lol i know that's really weird but i'm an odd person. i'm also scared of getting one of those text messages that play scary music and have a picture of a creepy face. i know those are photoshopped and fake but they still scare me.

,November 09, 2008 01:23 pm] [SIZE=21pt]ZOMBIES.[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]completely and utterly scared of them.[/SIZE]

but I have a plan when they come.

I'll load up my family and hide in Costco. :]

beause there are no windows and a pretty strong base...

and food/medicine/blankets.

Costco=FTW for zombies :]
XDDD

I'm afraid of-

Being alone

The airport*

Going upstairs during nighttime

Ghosts

Kroger O_O

*does not include flying, just the airport

ohhh

let me add something.

im also scared of unlocked doors.

like when I go to sleep

i needa make sure everything, even windows are locked. o.0

I don't always believe people are really scared of clowns.

because

EVERYONE IS

so I always think they're just saying it.

like my friend screams if she sees a picture of a clown on the computer,

and the next day she doesn't care.

so yeah just sayin. :]

oh and I also hate movement in the darkness.

like seeing a figure moving and you dont know who it is.

uuhhh. -shudder-

well,im scared of clowns even though I used to like em but then I watched thebmovie "it".I am also scared of big dogs because I think their going to chop me to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back