SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twirly Curly

Reaction score
Ok. So you know how trucks are on the highway? Well Like my Biggest fear is TRUCKS. I know it sounds stupid but I had a bad expearenice with them. My famiy was driveing on the Highway and like this HUGE truck almost squashed us! And we hand to pull over. And he was gonna try to push us over a 50ft. Highway! I was so scared I almost had a heartattack! But we pulled over lucky we were fine. So is anyone else scared of them? or am I the only one? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not exactly scared of large vehicles but, when I am walking home from school and I am on the edge of the side walk and a bus or lorry comes past I scream my head off lol! It scares the life out of me! LoL!

I am not exactly scared of large vehicles but, when I am walking home from school and I am on the edge of the side walk and a bus or lorry comes past I scream my head off lol! It scares the life out of me! LoL!
Haha I'm the same way. Especially when I go bike riding. I freak out when a huge truck whips past me, especially because I can feel the wind and the dirt flies at me. Luckily I haven't been hit yet.

When I'm in the car though... not so much.

It's normal though Twirly Curly to be afraid of things. I'm terrified of being kidnapped. I have to have a light on while I sleep, have my blinds and curtains pulled, and have my cellphone in my hand for me to fall asleep peacefully. And you think you're different. x-x

[SIZE=7pt]I'm not scared of vehicles... But I have other interesting fears. I'm scared of Marriage and Sex :D Isn't that the least bit weird..?[/SIZE]

I'm afraid of automatic flush toilets...
Lol tell me about it! I would make one sudden movement and the thing emits this loud "SHROOOOOMMMM... CHSSSSSSH" and I jump, like, 10 feet in the air! It's so scary but after I land I start laughing and when I come out the people are like, "Wtf..."

It's hilarious.

Actually, I'm afraid that some drunk driver that's driving one of those big-rigs will run over me. When I'm in a car I'm still scared of driving right next to one, 'cause those big-rigs are HUGE... and one wrong turn and you'll be squashed like a bug.

But mostly I'm afraid of being home alone and someone, somehow, knows I'm alone and breaks in and tries to abduct me. Scary... o__o

I'm also scared of drunk drivers and cancer. Don't ask me why.

I'm scared of being home alone, if it's only for 5mins =P

Infact, I hate being anywhere alone... Kidnappers... They're everywhere >.>

Beware...

LOL!!! xxx

Ok. So you know how trucks are on the highway? Well Like my Biggest fear is TRUCKS. I know it sounds stupid but I had a bad expearenice with them. My famiy was driveing on the Highway and like this HUGE truck almost squashed us! And we hand to pull over. And he was gonna try to push us over a 50ft. Highway! I was so scared I almost had a heartattack! But we pulled over lucky we were fine. So is anyone else scared of them? or am I the only one? ^_^
[SIZE=14pt]I am too! If a truck is nearby and I'm in my grandma's tiny matrix... O__O Yeah. [/SIZE]

I am afriad of many things!! Like automatic toilets(Seriously!) and uncurable diseases.

My sister is afriad of seagulls! XD She always think they'll peck her head off. And birds..O_O

[SIZE=14pt]I am too! If a truck is nearby and I'm in my grandma's tiny matrix... O__O Yeah. [/SIZE] 

I am afriad of many things!! Like automatic toilets(Seriously!) and uncurable diseases.

My sister is afriad of seagulls! XD She always think they'll peck her head off. And birds..O_O
Yay! Someone knows how I feel. I'm not scared of like cars im just scared of trucks that carry food and items. Like those big ones. Heres a pic: ------------------- I'm scared of those ones that are HUGE.

|_____________|

I'm not scared of them. But some of them sound like a baby crying before it flushes and I like FREAK! Its quite funny. I really jump up for the tolliet.(I'm Serouis!) It sounds like: Waaaa WSSSSH. It makes me freak! LOL. ^_^

[SIZE=7pt]I'm not scared of vehicles... But I have other interesting fears. I'm scared of Marriage and Sex ^_^ Isn't that the least bit weird..?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Wow three posts in one min. But thats not weird. I consiter it normal. I'm scared of that too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sometimes I get scared of trucks too ^_^ [/SIZE]

My family have also nearly been squished by a truck, numerous times.

It's natural to be scared of something, no matter how silly it might sound or be.

I agree :] I am afraid of huge trucks like that too, and imagine driving halfway across the country. u__u I lived though, fears are normally just associated with things you see in movies, or have happened before. When, chances are, they may never happen again ;]

As silly as it may sound, I am afraid of flushing public bathroom toilets. One time when I was little, I went to a dog show and the bathroom was flooded. I didn't flush a public restroom toilet for 5 years after that, I am still wary about it, but not nearly as much. It was scary though, O__O''

I have been scared of automatic toilets since I've been potty trained. I've been potty trained since I was 18 months old.

I once was so scared that I jumped off and ran back to my table (at a restaurant). Today, I ate lunch at Olive Garden, they have automatic toilets, I jumped about a mile because it flushed while I was using it! When I was little i used to think it would suck me in.

Other than that, I have to have my sheet/blanket covering my ear(I sleep on my side) or else I get so freaked out that I start sweating and see things that aren't there....

I'm strange. XD

Yay! Someone knows how I feel. I'm not scared of like cars im just scared of trucks that carry food and items. Like those big ones. Heres a pic: ------------------- I'm scared of those ones that are HUGE.|_____________|
[SIZE=14pt]I don't like the ones that have wood or heavy furniture(ex:a woodtable)... Its scary.[/SIZE]

BUT: I hate being alone. I just can't be. I have to be w/ my sister regardless how many times we fight.

I'm scared of trucks too. How big they are, how loud they are...

I dislike any automobiles in general.

Cars get into accidents, crash, run people over..

Stuff like that.

That's why I dread going on the bus or going out to the car.

I get so paranoid when I'm in a car.

I sometimes am afraid that a large truck is gonna like, squish us.

I'm also afraid of high towers, things breaking, and other irrational things.

I'm DEADLY afraid of getting diabetes. For a few weeks, in the summer and some other brief times, I ate a lot of sugar and every time I did eat it I think about the sugar, and then diabetes and then I feel bad for like, Nick Jonas, Joseph Davis (a really sweet kid in 8th grade) and all those other people with diabetes. Then I just cant eat it.

Lately I've been trying to even out my eating habits.

lol! I know! One time my friend was using the bathroom and i came with. She apparently didn't know it was automatic and it flushed so she screamed and ran outside with her pants down. Then she tripped and fell. That was the funniest moment of my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back