Scariest/Funniest/Most Dramatic...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupidity

Reaction score
My sister convinced me to post this for her so...

What's the Scariest/Funniest/Most Dramatic thing you've seen in a video game?

This should be interesting. XD

-Mine-

Scariest: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, the bathroom scene. (Lots of blood.. And screaming. YAY surround-sound...)

Funniest: The great Mighty Poo in Conker's Bad Fur Day. XD (That goes for the song too.. Heh.)

Most Dramatic: Kingdom Hearts, Kairi and Sora..

LOL.

Cool. lol

So, what about the scariest and most dramatic?..

I'm Stupidity's older sister.. OK.

the scariest was either in resident evil 2 or 3 when you open a locker and (surprise!!!) a zombie falls out and grabs you (in 1st person it's way scarier) or fighting demonica in stretch panic.

the funniest was the fire guy's "machine" in conker's bad fur day

Most dramatic was probably being thrown out of Gaen knights or Oswald's story in Odin Sphere

idk i dont play vid games that much besides BFD xD haha i dont get out much anymore

haha "hey look its the furry guy"

i kinda liked the sunflower part xD lmao

I found a video for The Great Mighty Poo! Would anyone like to see it? There is some swearing in it though.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Funniest: I don't have the game but that Great Mighy Poo is HILARIOUS!

Dramatic: Storyline of Trauma Center: Second Opinion, I was literally on the edge of my seat reading it!

Scariest: When I was playing Trauma Center: Second Opinion and they made it look like a guy was puking up blood on the screen!

Scariest: Resident Evil 4.. When Theres about 4 Zombies with Chainsaws and they Grab you and Cut your head off. Totally unexpected.

Scariest: Resdient evil...Its scary ( i watched my sister play it...)

Funniest: Probably Conkers bad fur day great mighty poo and when he gets drunk at rocksoild/piddletastic

Dramatic: No idea....

Scariest: Not anything scary I can think of...

Dramatic: One of the last battles in Yggdra Union, where one of the main characters was forced to kill his best friend, after watching herself commit suicide to save them a few chapters ago. Kind of hard to explain.

Funniest: Resident Evil 4. That game is HILARIOUS. My friend and I have so much fun playing that. It's just so funny.

S: I don't play scary...

F: KH, When Sora does that big smile at Donald and Goofy

D: Ending of KH 1

When I was at my friends house, We were looking for a game and I pulled out a game and on the cover, it looked like Sora, except as a grown man. ^_^ And on the back was a pic of Semi-Sora and someone who looked like Namine as a grown woman. :eek: OMG And the game was from SquareEnix... Weird :eek:

S- Ghost hunetr

F- Lmao, defo when the Soms pets. When the dog digs up the garden. XD

D- I don't know. ;_;

don't play Dramatic games..or atleast i haven't seen anything dramatic in a game...yet. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back