Scariest Thing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, when my friend and I were in his burning house.that was bad.

Worse for him, cause he never woke up.
You mean he died? Sorry if I sound stupid or insensitive, but that is just scary. :[

My scariest moment was probably when my bff broke her wrist, like, right in front of my face. It was dead scary. I can't remember anything else right now, so that's the scariest.

:|

Now this sounds off the wall.

I was jumping in my closet, (I was like 9) and ya know, jumpin, jumpin, and I have some blankets on the floor in my closet and all of a sudden I hear someone moaning underneath the blankets. So I jumped again, and I heard a "Ow!". I... I... I had no idea what to think! So I ran downstairs to my Mom and at first she didn't believe me. Then I dragged her upstairs, and she pulled all of my blankets off and......... ............ .......... there was nothing there. :huh: I was truly frightened. Remember... 9 years old...

-stares out into the distance-

Good question. I'm not exactaly scared easily.

Oh! I remember!

I was sleeping had just woken up, and heard a strange noise. My (locked) closet door was wide open and I heard long claws on wood. Nobody had been in my closet at all, and when I woke up again after falling back to sleep, the door was shut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I toadally hate my house. Both my and my younger sister think it's hunted, heres why.

Her: It was the middle of the night, and my younger sister had just woke up to use the bathroom. She ran back (We share a room) to the bed (and a bed, but now we have our own beds) as fast as she could. I asked her what happened and she told me that when she went in the bathroom she saw a tall man with a blake hat on and cowboy boots. Thats all she told me, but im shure he had on more clothes then just a hat and boots.L.O.L, but the scarer thing is that my older brother said that he had saw something like that in the same bathroom also.

Me: I don't reamember why but I was sitting alone in the living room (im not sure if I was whatching t.v. or not), and I was sitting in our reacliner right in front of the computer desk (about 3-4 feet away), and out of the corner of my eye I could of sworn I say a little girl under the desk, it freaked me out. Now I see things In my house all the time (I only see things in my house) ,but one night my younger brother, my younger sister, and I were in the living room (same one) telling scary stories, and you know how the computer goes on the screen saver after you have'nt messed with it for a while, and it don't go off untill someone messes with it, well it was already on the screen saver, and we were on the the other side of the living room telling the stories when all of the sudden the screen saver went away, and it way only us three in the living room at that time.

Man I see things all the time pretty much around my house scary things tho one time I thought I say a cat, when we don't have one, but that's not all that scary.

my uncle took his shirt of at the pool

...i. wil. be. scared. for. LIFE

Scariest thing that Ever happend to me , was when I was 10 (around 10 and a half) yrs old. Watching My Dad Die before my very Eyes. That Was The Scariest Moment of my Life.

Like, We were at my Aunties house, He was Just sitting down on the chair, then Massive heart attack and Died right Then And There. I was only a few feet away
Wow. That sounds VERY scary. I'm sorry about that. Even THINKING about my dad dying scares me.

I've had a few very scary moments:

1. A car accident. I cried seeing my siblings and my mum injured. If we were 20m ahead, we would have fallen off a bridge. O.O

2. Me, dad and my sister were chased by guard dogs who had escaped from a nearby mansion.

3.I choked on my mum's calamari. ^_^

4.My brother dressed as a girl and dancing to HSM2. I...will...not...sleep...for...weeks...o_O

I've had a few very scary moments:1. A car accident. I cried seeing my siblings and my mum injured. If we were 20m ahead, we would have fallen off a bridge. O.O

2. Me, dad and my sister were chased by guard dogs who had escaped from a nearby mansion.

3.I choked on my mum's calamari. :puroperatchi:

4.My brother dressed as a girl and dancing to HSM2. I...will...not...sleep...for...weeks...o_O
[SIZE=15pt]LOL at the last one.[/SIZE]

@Doglover10: lol...

I almost went blind beacuse someone socked me in the eye at school. ^_^ and she was a girl :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back