Scary Dreams?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babygotchi

Reaction score
Have you guys ever had scary dreams?(I think you did) If so, do you mind if you shared them here?

Here's a scary dream of mine:(But I don't remember the beginning -.-')

Me and my family (including cousins,aunts,ect.) were going to my house. And we opened the door, and we saw the GRUDGE on our couch o.o. So my mom needed to get something (I think off the couch) and The grudge and my mom were fighting. So my mom got threw off thhe couch and we left. So I was really scared. I went with my aunts,and my mom, and I asked, "Where's my daddy?" And my aunt replied, "He's coming in a different car. (Or He's still at the house, but he's coming.) I got real worried about him, and then -- I woke up,crying.

When i went back to sleep, another scary dream happened.

Oh yeah I've had many scary dreams. But I can't even think of one. But in some scary dreams, when I wake up, I jump (you know, like when someone scares you, you jump) and my heart is piunding.

C~M

I've had A LOT of scary dreams.

I can sometimes wake myself up if I hate it enough.

yeah i have it was scary to me but maby not to you

:p

so in my dream i was at a fmily reunion with the WHOLE ENTIRE family and all the kids were outside playing football so was i so in the middle of the game i just fell to my knees and was staring at the ground then my eyes turned black and so did my hair [[and im blonde!]] and i was thinking while dreaming "what the h***!!" but in the dream my cousin chelsea was like "woah! are you ok??" and i just looked at her and slowly walked inside the house [[and the house in the dream was in a deserted forest rite by a lake]] so i walked in and it didnt show what i was doing it just showed the door. there was screaming and yeling then i walk out and im holding an axe with blood all over it and my cousin looks in the window and screams and says "oh my g*d they're all dead!!!!! and all the kids started to run and i just got a chainsaw and killed them all so then i walked out to the lake and looked at the reflection and my eyes and hair went normal and i looked t my blood covered hands and screamed and tears sr=tarted to come down my face and i fell to my nees and started scrubbing my hands in the lake. and i turned around to see my whole family dead. after that i just fell in the lake then i woke up......

and the dream seemed so real! i woke up all sweaty and crying and terrified! i looked at my hands to see if there was blood!, lol

one time.... I was in an amusement park on a rolar coaster.. it got stuck ad i climbed out and escaped... the rest died... i felt extrememly horrible.. so i decided t orelax and go into the hall of mirrors.. out of no where these clowns pop up and i'm like "WTf?!" So i run.. and see the ghost of the people on the rolar coaster... and tha was it...

1.A clown like "IT" (Only with an afro..) was killing everybody who came to a party at my house. It plucked people off one by one. DUN DUN DUNN... I ended up cutting its legs off with a butcher knife, but it started crawling off outside, then it came back, and then I woke up. XD

2. My family and I were abducted by aliens, and they were going to take me and chop me up into a zillion little pieces, but then my family volunteered, and they ended up taking my mom instead... O_O

3. I was brutally murdered by a complete stranger in a dark alleyway in the middle of the night. Nobody really cared that I was gone, and my body was never found. <I've had tons of dreams like these. It isn't that as scary anymore as it was the first or second time.>

4. I was about to commit suicide, when somebody pushed me off the bridge anyway. <This dream wasn't very long. So it wasn't very scary, but it was enough to make my heart race when I woke up.>

1. My mom got bitten by a evil bug. Then she turned evil and she was about to kill me then I woke up.

2. I was back in time were the Jews and the Romans were. And I was caught by the Romans and they took me outside and they got an ax and they were about to chop my head. I woke up crying.

My scariest dream....is....omfg I can't remember it! My 2nd scariest is one day at school my bf got asked out by some popular kid that she is sorta kinda not really friends with....and she.....*gulp* said YES. The scariest part waz that the song "tear drops on my gyitar" waz pklaying. The boyz name waz DREW. Freaky, eh? And then a few dayz l8r I heard the song for the first time......creepy. o_O o_o o_O

I don't really get scary dreams, I only get dreams where I'm falling out of something, and my reflex is right before I hit the bottom I wake up. Also it's really annoying when right before I fall asleep, im in a place in my mind where I'm walking and I trip, and then I accually feel like I'm tripping and I do the reaction and everything! It feels so weird.

LOL @ Uritchi. xDD

I has dream i was falling, then i woke up and fell out of bed. ^-^

Yes, just thwe other night infact. It had to do with ghosts, so here goes.. Oh yeah and when I say "While spending the night at a friends house." I mean in my dream.

One night, while spending the night at a friends house, I was sleeping in the guest bedroom. There wasn't much in this room, just a bed on the farthest side from the door. The walls were a dark, eerie green, and the windows blinds were broken and cracked open. I layed in bed, staring at the wall, because I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, feeling like someone was watching me, not leting me sleep. I got very scared, and got the courage to run into my friends bedroom. I shoke her until she woke up, my heart was beating. "Maddie, wake up! Maddie, wake up!" I yelled and yelled. she finally woke up. "What Bailey?!" she said in a very tired and annoyed voice. "Maddie I can't sleep, somethigns watching me, and it keeps following me." "Alright you can stay in here with me." she said as she made room for me. I rolled into bed and fell asleep, escaping that feeling of being watched. But a little later that night, Maddie and I were woke up by a disturbing feeling of someone sitting in our face. "Maddie, MADDIE!" I yelled. We both sat side by side hugging each other. "We can go downstairs and sleep on the couch, nothing ever happens downstairs." she said. I nodded yes, and we both slowly got up. I grabbed her arm and she led us through the room, out into the hall way, wich seemed to be like an attic area. We made our way out of the door in this hallway, that led to the stairs. The feeling immediatly went away. We made our way to the couch, and appearently we had woke her parents up. Her mom came out of her bedroom with a worried look on her face, "Maddie, don't do this again." she said. I had no idea what they were talking about, so I went to get a drink of water. "Don't worry mom, I'll posses her tonight." I heard Maddie say. I was shocked, my mouth dropped open and I dropped my glass of water. I ran out of the front door, both of them watching me. When I was running on the street. I relized that it looked like my street that I live on, but in place of my house, was Maddie's house. I was running down the road with Maddie following behind me. I don't know any of my neighbours, so I've got no one to turn to for help. I was throwing things at Maddie, over and over again, but they wouldn't hit her. Then we all the sudden stopped, and I saw myself living with Maddie and her family. Then I woke up.

For those who don't get the ending, they were a family of ghosts. And they killed me, so my ghost had to live with them to try and find someone to posses and live my life through.

Well there was the one about flying upside - down ferrets on a pink leash, that kept chasing me...they were supposed to be my brother's pets, but I was deathly afraid of them for some reason.

And that time I dreamt I was hallucinating, and aeroplanes started attacking me, but nobody else could see them...

I can't be bothered to type much today xP

Also it's really annoying when right before I fall asleep, im in a place in my mind where I'm walking and I trip, and then I accually feel like I'm tripping and I do the reaction and everything! It feels so weird.
That's what happens to me too! It's like...weird, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back