Scary Movies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.:DragonFire:.x9705

Reaction score
Did you ever see a movie that made you scared? Like not horror movies, like movies like "Knowing" and "2012" that make you scared, and think about death?

Well last week, I watched "Knowing" then at the end where *spoiler*--->the eath blew up it got me really scared and paranoid about the end of the world. Not just horrorfying scared, mortifying scrared.

And then to make it worse, last night I had a dream, where the fate of the world was in my hands. I had to run to a certain place before the box touched the ground and shoot the target to make the box drop, and in the box was a note with a clue on where to go next. If I made it to the gas station before midnight, the world was safe for another million years or so. But then I got to the gas station literally half a second too late, and then I woke up and screamed, and started to cry. I'm still scared 9 hours later.

So did you ever see a movie that got you scared about death???

I am petrified at Independance Day. For two things.

One, it was a terrible movie.

Two, I am mortified of dying. I know aliens don't exsist, but the earth ending makes me terrified. 2012 will forever haunt me, even afterwards. Knowing is so freaking scary. I don't want to die from a natural disater. The death of all humanity is so goddamn scary, I hate it.

Never seen a scary movie, I'm too much of a wimp xD

But I am planning horror night where my sis and I watch horror movies at midnight O:

Well I had this dream where I saw the Knowing and well yeah.. that was a scary movie in my dream. Well first the opening was awesome (I read the opening was scary o__o) And then there was a car crash and then I ran out of the theater 'cuz it was so loud. Then I came back in and then it was an ocean scene and the sky was like green.. so I freaked out and stuff. But that was all a dream. =P

Funny you should ask that....I'm watching The Happening right now lol and yeah I got a dream from watching Knowing, too. I forgot what happened in the dream, tho. I also saw The Strangers and A Haunting In Conneticut (My fave <3) I also saw the new X-files movie. So, in short, I LOVE scary movies. Oh, also saw one of the original Dracualas. It was alright.

Latest posts

Back