Scary stories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a topic like this already another girl did too! But oh well! No I don't have a scary story... srry

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't that spaming?? i think that if u got an idea about a topic like this frm another topic that u should probably just reply to the other :p

It isn't the same stories. I mean ghost stories, not scary. soz. (and they're not the same, scary stories are murder and stuff)

theres another topic like this you shouldn't copy an other persons topic

um...sorry but that will be me,the girl who did the scary stories :) :( :(.Sorry but i also think u r spaming :eek:

I just said, THIS IS NOT SCARY STORIES. It's ghost stories, which are NOT the same

Well, okay people, she said GHOST stories, not SCARY stories, they pretty much are alike though, if she sais ghosts, than leave her alone, note that this is a GHOST story conferance, not a SCARY story one, so only post GHOST stories, ok? So leave it then.

Geez, don't make such arguments for little things, it's silly.

either way, the old topic is well, OLD and it hasn't been posted in for a while, so why not make a new one instead of going through pages to freaking find it? If this topic was unnecisary, a guide would have closed it by now people!!!!!!

GET OVER IT! JUST FOLLOW TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back