SCARY STORIES...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I looked through that last link... Freaky. 0.o But on the angel picture, I can't see the angel.

These aren't stories....but pictures. Just thought I'd post 'em!
https://www.weirdparanormal.com/Real_Ghost.jpg

https://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghostst...urghoststories/ -I suggest going there for scary ghost stories WITH pictures! o_O

*Tgd*
I looked at some of the pictures there and I couldn't see any ghosts or things that looked ghostly. Some of them had faint white smears or figures on them but some of them were just pictures of a house. I also listened to the ghost sounds. Some of them were cool, some of them didn't even have a sound, and some of them sounded like it was a real persons voice, not a ghosts voice. But I have to admit, That sight is pretty cool! :lol:

im reposting this again because it said the parents will kill me if i dont do so...
crazy1 86:hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! who is this???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!

2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE. see...this is the part im talkin about!
free

im reposting this again because it said the parents will kill me if i dont do so...
crazy1 86:hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! who is this???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!

2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE. see...this is the part im talkin about!
free

There was this girl and she was with her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

The girl slowly came upon this one

myspace. It had creatures in the background and the man

looked like a psycho. She started

laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was. Right

then, an instant message came up. It said:

SatanStalker: So how do you like my

MySpace?

XxLoVemExX: What?

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway?

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;

you're looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know?

SatanStalker: I know. I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make

any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

SatanStalker: Especially when pretty girls like you visit.

SatanStalker: With very nice legs I might

add.

At the time the girl was wearing high

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man you're

starting to scare the living sh*t out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him

he's a f***ing psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think he's

watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really

matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me

from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, you're both alone so it's not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to

leave now because you're freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says

love me, and trust me that won't be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really

scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me.

I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

the room. Her head was nailed to the wall. Just her head.
free

i am scared 2 go the the bathroom in my room...waaa!

One time I fell. and got a huge cut. I had to go to the doctor and then I started crying.

That's thet scariest thing I know.

OMG once i got pushed really hard to the floor. I was the only one home in an open space

I felt a bare hand touch my skin....but no one was home....

OMG once i got pushed really hard to the floor. I was the only one home in an open space
I felt a bare hand touch my skin....but no one was home....
:) scary :D

Please don't bump posts for no reason.

On-topic:

I don't believe in the paranormal, nor am I paranoid. I have no stories, I'm afraid.

Please don't bump posts for no reason.
On-topic:

I don't believe in the paranormal, nor am I paranoid. I have no stories, I'm afraid.
:) i wish i was like u but i cant sty away from wired pictures of ghosts and stuff even dogh it scares me 2 death! :D

This girl waz babysitting 4 some ppl.Well when they were a bout to leave,the girl said ''Hey can i please take down that clown in ur room?its cinda freaken me out!'' WEll the couple looked at each other and they said ''We do have a clown in our room."
**A few weeks earlyer there was an artical in the news papper saing that the most wanted man was in there

town and to lock every door,window,or anything that could be open.Well the parents dident get that papper

that mornig because the bab man had tocken it.

***The bad man had climed in thourh the window,...put a clown sutie on ((he stole it))

and then waz gonig to iid nap the baby.The parents ran up there and called the police

They put him in the slammer,....but he got out and he is right behind u!!

now i no thats not scary but i just thought of it!

****aculy i got the 1rst part of of somewhere but then i added the reast!!****
i can tell u the whole story (very similar)

this girl would baby-sit for this one family and every time she went in the childs room there was this large life sized clown. every night when she went to put the child to sleep she would e creeped out by the clown until one time she asked the parents before they left if they could move the clown. the parents looked at her and asked where the clown was. she said in the childs room and the parents went upstairs and looked but it wasn't there. they told the baby-sitter nothing was there. so the baby-sitter relaxed a little more. when it was night time she went to put the child to sleep and afer went downstairs and started watching tv when she heard footsteps. she went upstairs to check on the child but the kid wasn't there. suddenly the door slammed shut and the man in the clown suit attacked her with a dagger. when the parents came home they found her on the floor of there childs room with a puddle of blood under her.

"David, where are you?" His girl friend Liz asked, searching through the rooms. They were in his house alone, and they were playing a game of hide and go seek. Liz opened the door to his bedroom, she jumped. David was in there, but he was doing something.

"What are ya' doin'?" Liz asked as she stepped into the room, slowly.

"Something just effing attacked me and stabbed my arm!" David shouted clenching his bleeding arm.

"WTH!!!!!!! What attacked you?!" Liz screamed as she went on the floor next to David looking at his arm scared.

"I have no clue!" David said in pain. The two teenagers heard a creek in the room. Something grabbed Liz's legs and rubbed them slowly.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She screamed as the thing rubbed her shaved legs. Davd grabbed Liz and pulled her from being by the bed. They saw a hand. David and Liz ran out of the room and locked the intruder in the room. The two called tghe cops who came immediatley, taking the pervert and attacker to jail. The cops called the two teens parents and told them what happened. The intruder was Stephen Waynestein, an escaped convict. He was put back in prison and the couple was alright after this happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
"David, where are you?" His girl friend Liz asked, searching through the rooms. They were in his house alone, and they were playing a game of hide and go seek. Liz opened the door to his bedroom, she jumped. David was in there, but he was doing something. "What are ya' doin'?" Liz asked as she stepped into the room, slowly.

"Something just effing attacked me and stabbed my arm!" David shouted clenching his bleeding arm.

"WTH!!!!!!! What attacked you?!" Liz screamed as she went on the floor next to David looking at his arm scared.

"I have no clue!" David said in pain. The two teenagers heard a creek in the room. Something grabbed Liz's legs and rubbed them slowly.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She screamed as the thing rubbed her shaved legs. Davd grabbed Liz and pulled her from being by the bed. They saw a hand. David and Liz ran out of the room and locked the intruder in the room. The two called tghe cops who came immediatley, taking the pervert and attacker to jail. The cops called the two teens parents and told them what happened. The intruder was Stephen Waynestein, an escaped convict. He was put back in prison and the couple was alright after this happening.
creepy! i know a very similar one but i g2g now so i will tell some other time

see ya! ;)

this happend for real......

me and my friend where sitting in the den when my friend was like dude and when i looked over there was a old dude walked from the stairs to the back door.he was in a night gown and cap.he like morfed into yhe back door.then we skreemed and ran up the stairs.emily mom whas like WHAT HAPPEND we where soo skard that we started babling her mom was like one word we wher bolth like GOST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back