scary websites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or if he dosent want 2...just tell us wat pops out and stuff
It's been a long time since I've played it, so I don't have the link anymore. Sorry. It was scary (for me, anyway) because of the constant atmosphere of dread, and the fear that something terrible is going to happen (which it did - regularly.) I have to play that kind of game with the sound of, and the screen as small as I can get it so that I don't get too freaked out...

And I'm a she, by the way.

the...... house...... *Deep Breathing* i hate that game, i scared my head off!
What is so scary about it? I'm to scared to try any of these so I want to know what happenes. ;)

aww man!!! ;)
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
What happenes in it? I won't even get close to trying anything scary that pops up at you!

I remember one time I watched this thing called Jingle Bells Reversed, and I was shaking for 5 minutes because I was in the dark at 10:00 Pm, I sent it to my friend, it was hilarious.

I remember one time I watched this thing called Jingle Bells Reversed, and I was shaking for 5 minutes because I was in the dark at 10:00 Pm, I sent it to my friend, it was hilarious.
That one is really, really evil...

There's an optical illusions one which caught me completely off guard once. I spat coffee all over the keyboard.

That one is really, really evil...
There's an optical illusions one which caught me completely off guard once. I spat coffee all over the keyboard.
right, I saw that 1 and a very inappoprate (sp) pic showed while on the speaker thare was a toot\fart but the toot\fart sounded fake

I've played The House.. it is really scary.

Here's what one website said about it:

"Created by 25 year-old Sinthai Boonmaitree (xin) of Bangkok, Thailand, this interactive narrative combines excellent use of sound, animation, and timing to produce a very creepy atmosphere and a few very startling effects. Although the horror piece is similar to the previously reviewed NFH Propaganda and 99 Rooms with its loading screens that interrupt the progression from room to room, there are far fewer rooms for it to matter much at all. The House is much more like a game than the others, though there is nothing very difficult to figure out. Random clicking should get you through the whole 10-minute presentation without any trouble, save for a few frightening moments."

TamaTalk rules ask members not to start threads or topics with or about prank links:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=92971

Please remember, this site is a family friendly site and all topics and posts should be suitable for all ages.

Even if you don't post a link and only discuss it, sooner or later someone posts a link and the rule is broken.

I don't want members to get banned from TT by their parents because they are seeing or finding unsuitable or unsafe material here.

That is not what TamaTalk is about.

Please - if you are allowed to view that stuff and want to share it with friends - do it somewhere else; don't use TamaTalk :D

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back