Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have asked this a long time ago but what is TamaChat?
Like the PM system, only you can stay there, besides waiting for an answer.

I still agree with MY idea. :( Friday is when I have lots of time to spend on the computer because I stay up later. :rolleyes:
We might have school then (might because it maybe summer vacation.).

We might have school then (might because it maybe summer vacation.).
No, it's not summer vacation over here. It's just that after school, I'll go on the computer and because it's Friday I get to stay on my computer until, like, 11:00 pm. :rolleyes:

No, it's not summer vacation over here. It's just that after school, I'll go on the computer and because it's Friday I get to stay on my computer until, like, 11:00 pm. :D
*spit out water in surprisement* I have limited internet acess espially for that time I used to stay up until that, but now I just start getting sleepless by then now! *sob* :rolleyes: :(

help i cant enter chat and it ses sumone is alreaddy logged in on mi account what should i do just pleez help mi pleez

:angry: :angry: :huh:

TamaTalk.com is a great website and it should stay that way too. Some people on TamaTalk are wrecking it for others by breaking the tamaTalk rules so if you are 1 of them please try to be a good person while you are on this website. People love tamagotchis and they should be able to show that in a way they would like to show it. If any1 else has a reply do the right thing and post it.

Tamatalk is so cool i love it i love it because it is a good website and people chat nicely!!!!

when you chat or add reply, how come some people have pictures? can i have one? how do you get it??? :D

can you open it on the suns? coz sats a very busy day for me. sorry, but if you still like sat you can put both of the weekends. its really up to you but i'm just saying sats a very busy day. (might not be able to go to the chat room on sunday.) it depends if i'm busy.

Hello everyone! :rolleyes: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :eek: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
B) i like tamatalk and its awesome just i cant always chat on saturdays so i think tamatalk should b open all of the time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back