Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be open every day cause you can't please every one in the world on each day of the week so do it every day all day! :D

It should be open every day cause you can't please every one in the world on each day of the week so do it every day all day! :D
[SIZE=14pt] It costs alot of money which we do not have at the moment.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=14pt]  It costs alot of money which we do not have at the moment.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
it costs alot of money which we dont have right now
darkcore's quote
brandan speaking

i know politics and i think that the government must give you more funding if you need it or you can bring him to court for unsuficient funding and funding on other sites.

i will fund all sites equally not choose better or less vistied sites all get my funding
from the Government of Canada's quote

Brandan Dietrich

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get on tama chat i put my username and password in and it won't let me on

is there some kind of serten password

I can't get on tama chat i put my username and password in and it won't let me on is there some kind of serten password
no it is closed for repair or something for now and if is open than it will only be open on saturday but i have another poll saying who thinks that the chat room should be open... check it out

Are any other members having this problem?
[SIZE=21pt]I'm having a problem with the chatroom too admin. I try to load it and it asks my username and password. So, i type it in and it does nothing whatsoever![/SIZE]

I disagree. I hav taekwondo on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. Besides, I get lots of homework.

Yeah, it asks me for my username and password, and I type it it and the message pops back up again. :mametchi:

It says Username And Password and Its Closed When Its Saturday? It has never worked so far.

[SIZE=21pt]READ THIS BEFORE U REPLY![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Chatroom will not be working 4 sometime b/c the admin is trying 2 make the site better!So if u dont want the site better then just keep complaining about it!Let the admin stop at whatever he/she is doing to come fix this problem for whiny,little,brats! [/SIZE] :furawatchi: ;)

If u have a problem with that feel free to PM me! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]READ THIS BEFORE U REPLY![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Chatroom will not be working 4 sometime b/c the admin is trying 2 make the site better!So if u dont want the site better then just keep complaining about it!Let the admin stop at whatever he/she is doing to come fix this problem for whiny,little,brats! [/SIZE] :huh: :angry:

If u have a problem with that feel free to PM me! :angry:
i certainly have a problem with that becaus eim not complaining im putting in my imput

so if you dont know what your talking about than stay of my post.

:lol: i tink tamatalk chat should be on anyday,cos i ain't bothered 2 wait until da weekends. :( :p

The chat doesn't work and hasn't for a long time!!!

When you enter chat it says *Chat Closed For Repair* and hasn't worked then, when you try to exit the thing that you put your username and password into(the thing that says closed for repair) goes away then comes back about 20 times what's wrong???

Please help me I want to go into this chat room again!!! <_< :D :wacko:

Stop Spamming in here.. It isnt the right topic to post that in. Admin/Guide. I suggest you close this topic, until you are ready to put the chat back on, if it even is going to come back on. Otherwise there's just going to be a flame war in here 24/7.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back