Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got 2 tamagotchi connection v2s they are both 2 girls 6 years old adult and they are the cutest tamagotchis ever 1 is named Angel and it is a butterfly/fairy lokking tama and my other 1 named Candy it looks like a flower they are so cute and my friend has 2 tamas to this is what they look like :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi: and my sister has these tamas :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i am having the same prolem when i hit enter chat it says i do not have the websites permission to go there

Are any other members having this problem?
i am having the same problem when i try to enter it says i do not have the websites permission to go there

Are any other members having this problem?
I have a problem. When I click 'enter chat' my computer asks me 4 my username and password. 1: I'm already logged in. 2: When I type it in and press 'enter' it doesn't work. I know I typed the right password! What's going on? (And today is Saturday) Oh 1 more thing. When it asks me 4 my username & password, it says 'Closed For Repair' or something like that.

GUYS!

If you look back at some of the posts,

Admin told us all about it. When we were moving to

a different server (I think that's what we did, we switched to something)

the chatroom didn't make it through.

hello amin whats up? ummm... when i go into chat it says that it cant find server, what up with that? :lol:

Yes I'm having a big problem with this Chat feature!!! :huh: ^_^ :furawatchi: ^_^ :(

When will tamachat be opend again? It hasent been opened for me in along time like 3 months and i realy loved tamachat once again when will it be reopened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back