Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the chat room is open on Saturday And Sunday. But it doesn't seem to work for me on Saturday. I don't know why though. Hope i helped!

P.S. If you were in the chat room on Sunday last week, I apoligise for the SPAM private messages that you got. My little Brother tapped into the computer and did that. He has a likeness for the keyboard! Sorry about that.

[SIZE=14pt]i really like the idea of the chat room but it would be awesome for the chat room to be open on friday starting at 6:30[/SIZE]

Yeah i agree with you i mean i'm always loaded with homework and bout time i get threw i'm so tired so i go to bed.But Friday isn't so bad but i'm always out with my friends.i think that they should just stick with weekends.

............i really like the chat room and all but it would be awesome to have it opened on mondays. on JUne 1st you could open the chatroom on mondays starting june 7th because that is when most people get out of school or are already out of school

[SIZE=21pt] please [/SIZE]

from, someone

Hi.I realy like your chat room but it is open only on saturday and sunday.Can you please make it open on some weekdays :angry:

Hey i REALLY think TamaChat should be open EVERYDAY ! cause thats wat makes the site more Kewler ! so think about it and mabey we might get alot more people on this site !! oook Bye

Helo im juss saying.........THE CHAT ROOM ROX EVEN MORE IF IT WAS OPEN EVERYDAY ALL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! juss an idea ( no i wasent yelling ) :( :( :( :( :( :(

ok but what does this mean? '' you don't have access to TamaChat''
I had that problem on sunday! Its now tuesday over here in australia.

Annoying, hey.

I don't get what it means.

If anyone has an answer to this, please PM me.

I will forward it onto whoever i have quoted.

[SIZE=14pt]i really like the idea of the chat room but it would be awesome for the chat room to be open on friday starting at 6:30[/SIZE]
yeah, same, but 6:30 AM or PM?

And when would it close? saturday? sunday? what time?

Please respond, audrey111 (hope i spelt that correctly!)

Gee, ive made a fair few posts today, but, thts off topic, and we want to STAY ON TOPIC, here at TT!

hmm... im a bit off topic! Oh well.

I think that we should open the chat rooms every day so in the summer kids will have something to do. In the school year you can just get on when your homework is done. So everyone is happy.

This topic is from 2004.

Why'd you bump it with spam?

Short

Poitless

Annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I did not Bump this Thread with SPAM that was someone else. And do I have to be Blamed with Spam and Bumped threads? B) :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back