school and jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchigirl97

Reaction score
On Sunday my tama was a baby. Then 1 hour later,it turned into a child. I went shopping but I left my tama at home and made it sleep.It was asleep for the whole day.Then the next day, my tamagotchi evolved into a teenager but never got an offer for school and it was awake for almost the whole day.Now my tama is 3 years old and is an adult (a memetchi) but it still won't go to school and since Monday it has been awake for most of the day! what I'm wondering is will my tama get a job?Or have I wrecked my tama's future. Please reply!

You should keep it awake all day. It is probably asleep when it is gettin the offers. If you want to try again, reset your tama.

Hope this helps! :)

I have one more question, do tamas have to have gone to school to get a job offer or can they get a job nomatter what. By the way I also have another v4 tama that curruntly has this problem so I doubt that it's a glitch.

"I have one more question, do tamas have to have gone to school to get a job offer or can they get a job no matter what?" -mametchigirl97

No. I do not think so.

"My tamagotchi evolved into a teenager but never got an offer for school and it was awake for almost the whole day.Now my tama is 3 years old and is an adult (a memetchi) but it still won't go to school ...... will my tama get a job?" -mametchigirl97

I really all depends how long it has been an adult. I takes about 24 hours for it to get a job offer. If it has been an adult for more than that then I am beat.

Hope I helped! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back