School and work on v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cazza-87

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got a version 4.5

Was hoping someone could please explain about going to school and work?

How do you send them to school?

My tama disappears when I send it to work for a few secs, then comes back but nothing changes...

Just need some help from experts! :)

Thanks

Did you press the A or B button?You need to press it.

I'll explain everything just because I feel like it.

School

An hour after your Tamagotchi evolves into a teenager, it will receive an [ ! ] mail. Open it, and your Tamagotchi will go and an "AWAY" sign will appear. Press A or B, and you will be taken to the school.

Use A or C to scroll through the different teachers, then press B to confirm. Each teacher teaches different things:

Mr. Turtlepedia: Humour/Funny

Ms. Flower: Gorgeousness

Mr. Canvas: Passion/Spiritual

Now, you can send your Tamagotchi to school by choosing "WORK" under the IR menu (5th icon).

An "AWAY" sign will appear. Press A or B and you will be taken to school.

You know the game where you have three hats and you put an item under one hat, then shuffle the hats around and try and guess which hat the item's under? Well, this is that game. When two boxes flash, that means that they have switched places. You've got to try and find the box that contains the icon. Do it right and you get a few skill points. You will only get skill points from the first 10 times you visit school in one day. After that, you can play as much as you like but you won't receive any skill points.

Work

A day after your Tamagotchi evolves into an adult, it will receive a [ ! ] mail. Open it and you will be taken to a building.

Press A to scroll through the buildings and press B to confirm. These buildings are the places that your Tamagotchi may work at. Once you've selected a building, your Tamagotchi will be interviewed. If all three judges show an O, your Tamagotchi has gotten the job! If one or more show an X, then you don't have the job. If you press C or don't get any jobs during that round, then you will go back to the normal screen and get another job offer in around 5 hours.

Once you've gotten the job, visit it the same way you would send your Tamagotchi to school. The games vary per job. Try looking at your instruction sheet to find out how to play each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back