School dance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyway Avenue

Reaction score
Alright!

The school dance is on Friday (3 days from now)

It's the Back To School Dance.... after a month and a half of school.

Yeah, our principal is REALLY weird (especially last year *shudders*)

Anyway, it's gonna be great. Even if I don't dance with anybody, the dances are still uber fun (except when people try taking pictures of people slow dancing with their phones. It's quite annoying)

Even though I suck at dancing and cant dance to save my life, it's sooo awesome

The DJ's often pick the greatest music, and it's great, even though it gets really hot in the room we're in because it's so small.

These are the dances we have:

Back To School Dance- Very fun, very awesome. Kind of not a big deal.

Halloween Dance- sucks.

Valentines Day Dance- Best. Dance. Ever. Great food, great music, great decorations. It's semi formal

Spring Dance- I cannot rate this one, we didn't have it last year, but we are having it this year.

8TH GRADERS ONLY:

Graduation Dance- Said to be the best dance in the entire years you have in Middle School. Can't wait for it when I'm in 8th grade

Plus the little sock hops in the teacher's room OCCAISONALLY

I'm so pumped.

So how many dances do you have at your school?

Are they fun?

EDIT: I forgot to add, that I'm in 7th Grade, so it's Middle School

Last edited by a moderator:
Elementary school dances sucked. We couldn't afford a DJ, so someone has to hook up their iPod to some speakers and make a playlist, fun. ><

I can't wait for highschool dances though.

Ehh. Dances here suck.. it's just all of us in the gym, they suck at decorations and well.. that's it.

and they mostly play rap music anyway.

I hate dances. I can't dance to save my life. x____o

We don't really have dances, just discos. I really suck at dancing >.<

Have fun at your school dance! :unsure:

Ehh. Dances here suck.. it's just all of us in the gym, they suck at decorations and well.. that's it.and they mostly play rap music anyway.

I hate dances. I can't dance to save my life. x____o
You stole what I was gonna say! :)

xD

No really, the dances suck, the music sucks, everything does. So I don't go anymore.

But I'm glad you have fun.

Elementary school dances sucked. We couldn't afford a DJ, so someone has to hook up their iPod to some speakers and make a playlist, fun. ><
Haha.

We didn't have dances in elementary. We had one in 6th grade that was really a blast. We are having one at the end of 8th grade...

In RHMS, our dances were fun. We had one about every three months for all grades.

In Andover, we couldn't have dances until this year, so I don't really know. o_o

Our first dance is Halloween based, on November 6th. Yes, six days after Halloween. Makes a lot of sense.

Cool! =D

I'm in 7th Grade as well, and we have our dance soon. This is my first year at this new school, so I'm not sure what the dances are like, but I know they were always super-fun at my old school, and this probably won't be any different! Besides, everyone is excited and nervous because it's a tradition for all the boys to ask a girl to the dance - eep!!!

xx

We have dances every month. We're having our second one on Friday. We had our back to school dance in September, and now we're having a Fall Festival dance. Then in like the beginning of November, we'll have a halloween dance. Then I'm not sure what we have for the rest of the year but like I said, we have a dance every month.

They're really fun too. <3

Only dance in elementary- Sock hop.

They play High School Musical music, Hannah Montana songs, stuff like that. The 5th graders just sat down and were like ,"No way I'm dancing to that."

You have dances in Elementary? O.O;

Animelover22: I would go into a fetal posistion.

Haven't gone to a dance yet, exept a quick-paced competition with a partner-switch every five seconds.

It was on Halloween, too. We had to dance in our costumes. O__X

We had a real DJ, un-electronic discoball, and too much of a small space. It was raining, so we had to dance under the overhang. I could barely breath.

Cecib :D

PS: My brother is a freshman in highschool and he hasn't danced with a girl yet. he had the option to.

I mean, face it. You're gonna dance with a girl! :mellow:

No... I'm asking what fetal means. Not in my vocab.
Curl up as tight as you can. Like a cat.

Fetal posistion = emergency posistion. Though i'm not keen on the definition of 'fetal'.

Cecib :mellow:

(and, if you're wondering, yes i'm a girl)

We have lots of dances at our school. Most of them get cancelled though, which really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back