School Graduation Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zatsa

Reaction score
My Verssion 4 Tamagotchi is now 9 years old, yet she hasn't graduated from school yet. She attends regularly. Is this cause for concern? Is there something I could be doing wrong? Thanks!

Hmmm thats weird.

Maybe you've missed the mail that lets your tama graduate. Or, do you pause it a lot? That also might be why....

Boo Boo1 ;)

I've never paused her... maybe I did miss the mail? But surely it would send it again? And if I did miss the mail, does that mean that she wouldn't get any job offers (which she has not) leaving her stuck to simply grow old?

Do you use the sleep trick? I find that that delays the graduation post and the school/preschool entry posts. I think there's a certain amount of time your Tamagotchi must spend awake to get the job mail.

I didn't even know there was a sleep trick. The only time she sleeps is at night 9pm-8am.

Oh, geez. That's strange. You don't pause it, and you don't use the sleep trick.

BTW the sleep trick is when you set the time so it sleeps and it won't bother you.

Okay, so there is no such thing as missing the mail. The mail icon keeps blinking until you check it (I believe). Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Or maybe you could've checked the mail, but then pressed the C button to cancel it? It could also be a glitch.

Well, I hope that I didn't do something stupid like pressing the C button if I got the mail (though I don't usually press that when I get mail anyway). So... I guess it is a glitch. I'll let her live out her life job-less, I suppose, and then we'll see what happens with the next one. Fingers crossed I can get one through school to graduation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back