School help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatsu

Reaction score
I've had the Pre school teacher (Nanny) and the middle school teacher (Mr.Turtle), but what about those two other teachers, Ms. Flower and Mr.Canvas? I'd like to be taught by them. Have any advice? Thanks,

Chinatsu

When you see Mr. Turtlepedia, press A to scroll through the teachers. Ms. Flower is the Arts/Fashion teacher, and Mr. Canvas is the Social/Kindness teacher. Press B when you have the teacher you want your tamagotchi to enroll into :)

Well, when you get [!] mail, you get to choose your teacher, and that's the teacher who teaches you! Apparently, you picked Mr. Turtlepedia and that's who you get taught by. Next generation pick a different teacher! That's the only way! Sorry, but hope I helped!

Tama Mama

I'm still a little bit confused... When I got the (!) mail, it showed me the turtle, and then that was that. How can I decide which teacher I want? What buttons do I press, where do I go?

Chinatsu

P.S Very confused.

if you want Mr.Canvas [i have him] when you get a [!] letter first tama says goodbye to nanny, then you get another letter and use a button to scroll thogh teachers an b to select. if you want a funny tam choose the first one , ms.flower for pretty tam and canvas for spiritual tam.

I'm still a little bit confused... When I got the (!) mail, it showed me the turtle, and then that was that. How can I decide which teacher I want? What buttons do I press, where do I go?Chinatsu

P.S Very confused.
Press button A to scroll through the teachers. Press B to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back