school isn't teaching him anything!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggydong

Reaction score
Ok, he goes to school and is taught by the Mr Turtle guy, but he doesn't get any intellegence point from it. He used to, but not any more. Has he learned all he can from this man? Has Mr. Turtle taught him all he knows?

I have had this happen to me before. It only happened when I went to school a bunch of times all in a row. Try connecting, or playing a couple of games. Then go back to school and you should get points. I don't why this happens. Maybe your tama needs a vacation from school.

How often do you go to school? I think if you go too often they stop giving you points. Go play a few games, or just give your tamagotchi a break, and he's sure to get some points from school again. Just like us kids, he should get a break too.

It's actually because you can get a maximum of 40 skill points per 24 hours.
Sorry but I beg to differ with that.

You can earn as many skill points as time allows per day, but they can't all come from the school. You will only earn skill points from the school the first ten times you go (so a maximum of 30 skill points total can be earned from the school per day).

same thing with mr.canvas! just lay off for a while and you should get skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back