School Of Heros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh. I'm going to get food. I like the food here." Sarah says, teleporting herself to the cafeteria.

"Oh, I guess so." Aaron said, "I'll try out that class when the new semester starts, I suppose. Are you in it?" he asked.

Sarah grabs a cookie and begins to eat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, I go on Mondays, it helps me work on my running, I'm not very fast." said Maxine sadly. "We should go join Sarah, I'm a tad hungry too."

Name: Ginger Rebecca Bunger

Looks: Gingerr

Description of hero outfit: Without the headress and shoes: x

Hero name: Pyrofever

Powers ( three max ): the ability to control fire, earth, and water

Other: nerrr

"Me too, actually." Aaron put his hand on his stomach, "I don't think I've eaten all day. I guess I forgot to." he went with Maxine to the cafeteria.

Maxine buzzed around the cafateria trying to find something she liked. She settled on a piece of plain cheese pizza, cherry cola and a chocolate chip muffin. She took a seat next to Aaron. "I hope we can go on a mission today, I'd rather not sit in my room and watch t.v."

"I feel the same." Aaron said, "Things have been dull lately. But part of me says that's a good thing, that there's not been crime, you know? That's what we're trying to stop, after all."

Maxine thought about what Aaron said. "It's been almost a full month now, what if they are planning something big?" Maxine took a huge bite of her pizza, almos taking the thing whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back