School Robbery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at school someone found a gun on campus. a seventh grader picked it up and it accidently fired. it didn't hit anyone, but the debris from it hit an 8th grader. they had to go to the hospital but they were okay.

:mellow:

Once this guy like was speeding or something, and then he saw the cops trying to catch him, and then he went out of his car and went on the School playground thinking he'd be safe.

:mellow: Lolfail.

Nothing robbed.

No threats.

Umm...nothing really. :p But sometimes a year we have lockdowns because some stranger is in our school, nothing bad ever happened, though. Also, one time a bob cat was like somewhere really close, to our school, probably outside of our school, and we had to stay inside for a while. It was awesome.xD People kept saying that some people were killed. They lied. :p

We had 3 bomb treats

•Someone left there backpack the the front of the school and since our school district takes everything seriously they disided it was a bomb sooo they got the bomb squad and I ended up being vidio games

•A few years ago we got a treat letter that sayed they were going to blow up all 3 schools in our town so we got a day off

• and the last one was a few 8th graders dicided to write a bomb threat but they found the persons hadwriting and finger prints

Well, my currently school didn't have any robberies or bomb threats etc. that I know of. But my Chinese Saturday school had computers stolen about 6 years ago I think. And marijuana was found at my primary school last year :rolleyes:

Our school had some signed soccer shirts that we won from a competition or something like that and they got stolen and the head teacher cried. lol.

We had no robberys but a kidnapper came.

but he kidnapped about 2 kids, I think they were in 4th grade.

I wasnt there, but It was a while ago

o.o

No, never. The high school across from my school got a bomb threat though, I think that's the worst that's ever happened in my cty, and they never got bombed. There's like 40 schools in my city, so I don't know about the others.

But nothing eer happened to my school :furawatchi: I'm sorry about your school :D

Nothing robbed.No threats.

Umm...nothing really. :angry: But sometimes a year we have lockdowns because some stranger is in our school, nothing bad ever happened, though. Also, one time a bob cat was like somewhere really close, to our school, probably outside of our school, and we had to stay inside for a while. It was awesome.xD People kept saying that some people were killed. They lied. :angry:
lol. :( same here. nothing. One time actually, at my old school, there was a turtle in our playground! (I know, huge lockdown moment!!) and at my current school, we were playing soccer in the field, and our soccer field backs up onto greenbelt, and a cat came, he played soccer with us! (kindaa...)

Last year I think, there was a bear across the streets from our school. And I was eating a BearPaw cookie at the same time, so one of my friends said, "Hey! She caught the bear! She's eating it's paws!"

There have been some bomb threats written on the bathroom walls of my school and a bunch of other stuff but no robberies. Wow...some pretty crazy things have happened to you guys. I remember when my friend used to live in California her school had an emergency lock down because a kangaroo was on the loose xD I wonder how that happened.

No robberies that I know of... but I remember once in elementary school we had a bomb threat so the we all had to stand out in the parking lot for a few minutes. Then our buses came and picked us up and drove us home from school early. And sometimes we have 'code red' drills where we have to lock up the school and sit quietly in the corner of a room for a few minutes while the teachers go around making sure we were all quiet. Thr teachers told my class that we could be heard from outside in the hallway (some guy was farting so we all started cracking up lol).

Nothing major in any of my schools ...

... Primary school: a few smashed windows, nothing stolen that I can remember, there was a fire cause by one of the teachers!. It's supposed to be haunted though! lol!

... Secondary school: a couple of smashed windows, a smashed trophy case, not sure if there was anything stolen (I was only there for a year)

... Secondary school #2: Nothing major that I know of, it's really hi-tech though! There's a load of computers and over head projectors and that sort of stuff. Pretty secure.

... My bro's and sis' primary school: Some people are breaking in and vandalising the boiler and heating systems (When we're in the middle of a snow down!) and I think some games were stolen!

There's been no bomb threats here! But there was a massacre across the road from my house! :S *Shivers* creepy! lol

-Shatagama-

My 6th grade science teacher told me that there was once a bomb threat at the school a few years before. I can't remember what it was about, but it wasn't a real bomb. And I wasn't in the middle school yet, nor did I even live in the school district so I had never heard anything about that. Luckily it was a false alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back