school rumor TAMAS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your school allow tamas

• Yes, of course, EVEN in class!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• no

• NO WAY!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Footballers' wive$

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]*Shrugs* Some schools don't allow them. I'm just curious, thats all.[/SIZE]

*Moved by Bell Sprout: Putting rumour in the tital doesn't make it about tamagoting rumours. Polls of this kind belong in What's On Your Mind :) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there another thread about this? Oh well, no my school don't really allow them, as loads of people didn't turn the sound off and they beeped in class and it drives the teachers at my school mad! Of course, I still take mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
no! my school doesnt allow them and i'm tired of my "so-called-friend" bringing them everyday and putting THEM in his pocket it drives me mad!

my school doesn't...I've almost had my tama taken away a few times

i never really tried. if it get's taken away, a parent might have to go to school and get it. It's awfully embarassing!

my old skool(elementary (not sure how to spell)skool not my middle/jr high) allows them n some times if its a in door resese[spellin?]the teacher allows them but not wen its time to do work or wen the teacher is speekin but my new skool(middle/jr high)i dont no :D

I live in Brazil and they haven't released tama's here. I bought mine on the net. So I am the only one in my school that has one! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I'm sooo lucky! :D

Well I snike my into my bag cause it's got my house keys and bike key it's soooo heavy holding 4 tama';s on 1 lanyard

[SIZE=14pt]*Shrugs* Some schools don't allow them. I'm just curious, thats all.[/SIZE]
In class! I wish! :wacko: B) :ph34r: B) :D :unsure: :D :wacko: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back