School Starts Tommorow...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School starts tomorrow.

And I'm still up at ten getting pasty on a tamagotchi forum when I ought to be sleeping.

I haven't read anything yet, but I'm excited for the ninth grade reading cirriculum. We read Romeo and Juliet. That sounds fun. :rolleyes:
Romeo and Juliet is quite good. We read it in 7th grade. At first you open it, and literally say "Whatthefudge" but it's easy to read after you grasp the main concept.

Good luck with the rest of HS by the way. :]

I'm starting Highschool in 5 hours. It's 2:30 am.

I can't sleep.

starts for me tomorrow goin to 7th grade O: 2nd year of middle school. excited kuz i get home careers. so we studdy astronomy and there is a special room with astronomy graphics :( we also get to make a pillow that looks like an object. IM MAKING IPOD (MAYBE) O: Im like super exicted and i have my friend in homeroom~<3

I'm going into 6th but 6th is in elementary school still. Tomorrow.

Well, first of we were meant to go back on September 3rd(Tommorow), but it was a inset day(Teacher thingy).

Then, they said we would go back on September 4th!

But, Guess what?

The school builder was in!! So now we go back on September 8th.

I'll be in Year/Grade 6.

~Tammie~

I just got back from school.First day of sixth grade.I was late for every class and i only had two minutes to leave (the schedule got messed up)

I started high school four weeks ago >.< it's easy though!! And no I haven't been assigned a book to read lol.

school started yesterday X__X

i'm in fourth grade. i got a really nice teacher. :unsure:

and i'm still having trouble sleeping.

cecib :furawatchi:

I'm going into 7th.It starts the 4th. >w<

We can read anything really(This year). Last year, we had to either read "hatchet" or "Island of the blue dolphins"... ._. i read Dolphins...It was so boring I couldn't even keep up. xD

My sister said hatchet was boring

I read..

The Zebra Wall(Boring.. ;_; )

Model (Excellent)

Skipping Christmas (Excellent.)

When Zachary Beaver Came to Town (Excellent)
I don't remember which grade I read Hatchet in, but it was actually really good in my eyes. I'd read it again, which is rare.

If you ever get the chance, I'd read it. You never know until you try, right?

Anyway, schools here started today, and some are starting tomorrow(the 3rd).

It's good in my mind, because all the screaming kids that are always outside my window waking me up will be gone, lol. I get to sleep longer.

I don't remember which grade I read Hatchet in, but it was actually really good in my eyes. I'd read it again, which is rare.
If you ever get the chance, I'd read it. You never know until you try, right?

Anyway, schools here started today, and some are starting tomorrow(the 3rd).

It's good in my mind, because all the screaming kids that are always outside my window waking me up will be gone, lol. I get to sleep longer.
I'll try it.

I'm going into 7th.It starts the 4th. >w<

We can read anything really(This year). Last year, we had to either read "hatchet" or "Island of the blue dolphins"... ._. i read Dolphins...It was so boring I couldn't even keep up. xD

My sister said hatchet was boring

I read..

The Zebra Wall(Boring.. ;_; )

Model (Excellent)

Skipping Christmas (Excellent.)

When Zachary Beaver Came to Town (Excellent)
I read Island Of The Blue Dolphins in sixth grade and I loved it :p It was pretty sad though.. I also read Hatchet in seventh grade. I thought it was excellent in my eyes.

Anyway, I started school like a month ago. I'm a freshman this year and it's going great for me. I'm really happy about school ^_^ It's fun

I read Island Of The Blue Dolphins in sixth grade and I loved it :p It was pretty sad though.. I also read Hatchet in seventh grade. I thought it was excellent in my eyes. 

Anyway, I started school like a month ago. I'm a freshman this year and it's going great for me. I'm really happy about school ^_^ It's fun
It was okay..Not the best. ;D

I read Island Of The Blue Dolphins in sixth grade and I loved it :mametchi: It was pretty sad though.. I also read Hatchet in seventh grade. I thought it was excellent in my eyes. 

I loved hatchet, too. The only difference is that I read it in 6th grade.

I'm still super nervous, school starts tomorrow! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back