School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at my school toys are not aloud so my teacher sees them she said that she would take them and keep them untill JUNE!!!

and usally she lets your mom come and get it but she said you can't get your mom to get it if she gets it will die!!!

ok enough with the drama

i put 4 tamas in my pocket everyday and when i think there is something wrong but i go into the bathroom and play with them but not for over 10 min. because if you do they suspect something :angry: B) B) B) :)

TAYLORS LIST OF TAMA HIODEING SKILLS!!!

TURN THE SOUND OF AND PUT ON PAUSE KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE WHERE IT WONT GET SEEN WET OR BROCKEN.

HIDEING PLACES

in your pencil casE (cuz u can check on it and pretend you r getting a penciL

other ways to think up safe hiodeing places

MAKE A TAMA CLUB AND THINK OF WAYS TO HIDE SAY IF SOME ONE CANT PLAY SPORT THEY LOOK AFTER THEM

OR EVEN SSOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS IN A KIDS BAG THAT MO ONE SUSPECTS LUNCH BOOK OR A SAFE HIDEING PLACE MAKE SURE ITS SECRET OTHER KIDS WHO DONT HAVE TAMAS CAN FIND OUT AND STEAL OUT OF JELOUSY

MY FRIENBD STOL;E A GIRLS TAMA CUZ SHE DIDNT HAVE ONE

WE DUMPED HER OUR TAMAS WERE NOT SAFE WITH HER

______________ - Blackboard

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ -Teachers desk (front row)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Row wherei sit

I dont bring mt tama to school any more

Not necessarily if you want to get higher generations etc. The bad thing is you dont get as many training points because your at school all day.

//Haze

i wait untill she is facing the baord or we are watching a movie and i take it out under my desk but pretend im putting my head down because of a headach im in elemeerty scool

I just turn the sound off and check it when I change classes... I'm too good to play with it in class, but my friend does sometimes!

im in 8th grade and i most likely wear a sweater with one poket (the ones were u can fit both of ur hands in it) after im done with work or a test i check up on my tama :furawatchi:

Me and my friends have no problem hiding our tamas.They are allowed in our school but not during class.We can play with them at recess,when the teacher is gone,during movies or we can sneak it.My friend gets in trouble alot for distracting people by showing the tamagotchi around.

Last edited by a moderator:
we bring them to school but i stopped couse three of my friends got stolen and two of my brothers did !!! OH MY!!

HI I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU ALL CHAT FOR A WHILE NOW. I BEEN TALKING TO LOTS OF PEOPLE BUT NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A V3 PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi:

If you wear one of those gap shirts that have those pockets u won't get caught but don't take it out.

i put it in my purse and keep that in my lap so that way the teacher thinks i am looking for something in my purse

i have to wear a ID so i keep it on my lanyard and hide it inside my shirt...

easy enough

Last edited by a moderator:
well im being very safe. >.< im in gr.6 and i have lockers right? i keep my tamagotchi there. ;D at recess, lunch i take it out to look after it. at lunch time when the bell rings i check on it and keep it at 4 hearts and it is fine. though this wouldnt work if you wanted mimitchi or a maemitchi. you have to take better care of it then i do. >.<

Keep them on pause and keep it in your locker or in your jacket pocket since techers never look in there.
Thanks, I got in trouble alot because of my tamagotchis. :rolleyes: I lost one tamagotchi already. :kuribotchi: I'm cool. :hitodetchi: *cry* :rolleyes:

im in grade six and my teacher last year was realy nice he under stands that tamas are importanat so he doesent take them away cuz lots of kids had them this year i turn the sound off and keep it in my desk i check on it when we take diferent text/work books out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it realy works never been caought :hitodetchi: :lol: :p :eek: ;) ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back