School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(to thread starter)

your going to villa....do you live in quebec?!?!?!?!?!?

I do!

I go to P.E.T.E.S. do you?

I have a tama and my friend Katherine and Nicky got theres taken away...

HAHA i didnt!

:blink: Emilie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in middle school, any tamagotchis are immediatly confiscated if seen... so what I do is put all of them in my pocket, and kind of look into the pocket while keeping it in there... and I say, "I'm looking for a pen in my jungle of a pocket..." (throw out a disgusting piece of junk... teacher will leave you alone...)

Oh my word, you guys are so,so, so, so lucky! My friend, Louise used to have a v1 connexion from Japan, her dad bought it back. She used to play on it in school all the time, just hiding it in her pocket, but never ever turned the sound off! So the other kids used to say, Louise is on a tamagotchi! Butthe teacher didn't ever tell her off! :wacko: Any way... They are banned at that school now, it was my primary; they got banned because evrybody was saying they got lost or stolen... Typical.

I'm at high school now, in grade 7, I'm 11. My friend Kirstin takes hers to school but only plays at break; other times she puts it on pause. Only once she had it in class and held it under the table; as it had just hatched a baby... It was really sweet! Any way, i don't think it is a good idea to bring tama's to school if you want the best from them. They're for fun; and they're toys, not attactchments. And as some one else said; school is important; we need jobs; and friends! Or do you think we'll all grow up standing out side the Bandai factory, on our knees- Hypnotized by tama's and plead for a job there as we can do or think about nothing else? No. Not me, anyway...

All of you who can get away with it are very lucky, but letting it disturb important things in your life isn't good; so keep your tama's healthy; but think of your self aswell.

Sorry I have been rambling on so much! I just type and don't realise it... Apologies to any one I've upset, this is onl advice; you can do what you like.

xxx.

im absolutely sick to death of teachers confiscating my tama and yes i have tried all of those tips but our teachers are sooo sneaky they can sniff them off a mile away!! anyway thanks for the tips ally xx101

I always get annoyed at the tattlelale. He keeps telling the hmmm what's a good dis? teacher. I always get m tam taken a way!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: ^_^

you could wear a lanyard and hook your tamagotchi on that, put it on silent and make sure the teach and other ppl dont see or sit in the back or hide it in your pencil box or sumtin.if u use a lanyard bes ta hide it in a jacket or underneath if the jacket.dats whut i do.

I have no idea how you make your tamagotchi go to school..

I dont think any1 knows auctally.

*Mind Spelling *giggles* *

I just make the go to sleep until I come home <_<
I'm in middle school
nice try; you want to bed, kick or pimp us!!! ( your signature)

sorry this is off topic!!! :huh:

Since this area lost all the school stuff I'll start a new thread.
1. If you're in elementary, hide it in your desk.

Or put it on the timer and fix it; when the teacher comes say, "I'm fixing my clock"

OR wear a big pocket clothing article and hide it in you clothes; take it out only when its safe.

If you hav any tips on how to take your tama to school without getting caught, post away HERE.
What I do is keep it in my bookbag in my locker,never touch it,and take it out at my grandparents after school and amuse myself with it untill my parents come to pick me up!That's a good idea with the "clock"!(My teacher would never fall for it though,she was my first grade teacher,and then skipped ahead to my splint cass 3rd grade teacher,and then my 4th grade teacher,she knows me too well to fall for it!

make sure they never learn the name. the princeple learned what it was called and what it actually did and banned them and so when i bring mine to skool they know what it is and i can't call it a clock!!!

I'm in high school, 9th grade, 15 years young (I'm still a kid in heart) and sometimes I play with it in math class 'cause I sit at the back and my teacher never notices, or maybe teachers in high school just don't really give a *stuff* anymore.

Just make sure that all the hearts are filled in the health section and just play with it during breaks (recess/lunch/between classes) if you don't want it to be confiscated. You should also always turn off the sound of your Tamagotchi when in school so your teachers won't hear you when you're playing with your device.

*Edited: PC-ing the post*

Last edited by a moderator:
Waah... I tried it, and it worked! But I think my teacher really knew I had the tamagotchi though... :D ;) ^_^ B)

hey! i cant beleive ALL of you lied!!!!! exept if you didnt.please dont consider me as a goody-goody two shoes.

im in grade 4. I just keep it in my back-pack until recess and then i sneak it out by hiding it under my jacket.hehehe

also the desk worcks but at my school we change desks often so i dont like takig my chances.

sinscerally, angel ^_^ ;) :D B) :D :D

Lol hey that was really helpful....I started tamas yesterday, read my siggie, anywhoo, I just read this whole thread. ... Are you guys SUPERDUPER positive that if you have your tama sleeping, it still grows?? I'm only worried about my algebra teacher....And I'd really rather not get behind in algebra just because of tamas. x) anywho, PM me if you've replied to this in 5 minutes or more of the time i posted it...I've been long gone. <3 thanks..

Jordan

if you want to be really safe, pause it, turn the sound off and put it in a zipped jacket pocket or pants pocket but make sure no one can see the bulge. thats it! im in year seven where tamas got banned ages ago(before i started school) but its so easy NOT to get caught! once it fell out of my bag! and i just put it back in.. its that easy! No ones specifically looking at you, are they?! so.. yeah! B) B) B) :D

if you have a big pencil case, turn the sound of and pretend your getting a pen then actualy play with your tama, works like a charm.:pochitchi; :hitoditchi;

i have a blouse, so i shove it in my pocket+ say it is my dinner money and a tissue

10 and still in primary y6 not a prefect but on the road to be one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back