School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only use it at reeesess, and turn de sound off in class!!! That what I do, it works rilly well.

could you as in everybody stop telling you know personel information <_<

[SIZE=21pt]ok people who r in middle school or in high school i found a perfect way to keep your tamagotchi from getting caught[/size](but it may only work for certin people[/SIZE] it will only work if you are allowed to bring a backpack into your classes

1.first stow your tomagotchi into a small side pocket of your backpack

2.only chek your tomagotchi before and after periods

3. make it like you are looking to take a pencial out of your backpack but dont spend forever playing with your tamagotchi (keep your tamagotchi in your backpack wile playing with it so techers cant see it)

for me these steps worked fine to make sure my tamagotchi didnt die while i was in school but i used to just put on pause (by pressing the first 2 buttons a and :) and leaving it home untill i got home then turned it on.

turn of the sound by holding down a and c. or you can put it on pause by holding down a and b :p :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :( :( :( :)

I used to leave it at home under my pillow so my brother wouldn't break it. I came home and had to change it, feed it, and give it medicine. It never died, until a month ago. Then the battery died. I got a V3 on Saturday and I don't have to worry about it until Tuesday. That's when I go back to school. When I go back, I will put in my pocket until lunch/recess and then I will play with it! Or you could leave it at home on pause.

-Megabyte

Last edited by a moderator:
I just keep the sound off and check in in between periods..

= )

Dont bother posting tips about how to hide them in high school. Most of us are already so good at hiding our cell phones that hiding a tamagotchi is nothing. ^_^

What I do is just put it in the perfect position under the desk so the teacher doesn't see it. And if u r done with your work while he or she is still droning on, try playing with it while ur teacher is writing on the board. Or if you do independent stuff in class and the teacher asks who is still working, just raise your hand or say u r still working. Chances are you'll buy the who class time. Just tell them to raise they're hands too. Trust me. It should work. I do it in class all the time and I sit up front. Hope I helped! :blink:

Hmm, I'm 12, in Middle School.

What I do, is keep the sound off (Press keys A and C at the same time, then select 'Off'.), and pause (Press keys A and B at the same time) it during class.

Then, during lunch, or in the hallway to my next class with time to spare, I take it out and play with it.

Usually during class if he's sad, rather than play a game, I'll simply feed him a snack. So, he'll weigh like. 40 pounds. XD

Then, when the final bell rings, I'll play with him for a while.

If you're a girl, you can do what I do in case of an emergency; put it in your bra. XD;

I have tried to hide it in my bra but they notice that my shirt looks "Deformed" *lol* <_<
Then simply say,"Why are you looking at my chest? :furawatchi: " Works every time. :wacko:

what i do is turn sound off and check up on it (just take them sort of out and see if there ok during class) and at lunch i play with it. also during recess. i hide it in my pocket cuz lots of things go missing in my class :angry:

BUT next year im gunna go to a PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL WITH UNIFORMS WITHOUT POCKETS! help! i dont want to put it on pause because i am impatient and i would probobly break it while debugging it. help please! and im very forgetfull so i probobly forget it in a desk :( :D

Wut I sed earlier, hide it under your desk and with it when ur teacher is not looking. It should work.

i have been caught tons of tims but me and my friends steal it back its so funny that every time she takes it its the same one *she never notises* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back