School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im allowed to bring mine out and play with it at lunch & recess! srry (btw srry meens sorry) if im bragging a lil..

Thanks! Those tips will really help! I can't have mine @ lunch or recess, because our cafetieria is out of controll, so we're not allowed to have them there. @ recess, we have to play dodge ball because there's a problem everytime we have free play(it doesn't make a difference because theres a problem everytime we play dodge ball!). I also have a few tips:

Play with them on the bus (if allowed)

Pause them (it will stop it from growing, but it works!)

Turn the sound off (hold down A and C)

Hope I was of help! :eek:

My teacher used to not care. Me and other tama fans would take our tamas out during free time and care for them then. But now my teacher hates them!!! He is especially on my back. I have my tamas (I have 6) on a key ring. One day, the whole key ring fell out of my pocket! He never yells but you can tell when he gets really mad. He threatened to ban Tamas a couple of times. I'm scared that I might lose my Tamas!I hide mine in:

~my desk

~my binder

~backpack

~pencil pouch

~pockets

~And sometimes I give them to my friend Sarah. She loves Tamas, too but my teacher is WAY less suspicious of her and I would trust her w/ my life!!! I've known her since first grade and we've been BFFs ever since!!!

Actully it has been proven Pausing takes WAY more battery out. My friends that Paused theirs got their battery dead before my un-paused tama (which I started WAY before theirs.)
I LOST MY TAMAGOTCHI IN MY DESK ONCE FOR ALMOST ALL THE SCHOOL YEAR AND IT WAS PAUSED I FOUND IT AND IT TOOK MORE THAN ALL SUMMER FOR THE BATTERY TO DIE. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back