School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my teachers dont even know i have a tamagotchi (v3 btw) but i play with it in class wen it gets 2 boring lol :p

hey can any1 help me to get may tamav3 to gro faster cuz i rly wunt 2 use my travel ticket and other things plz its 3 years old

any 1 pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No fair! I'm in elementary school and we're not aloud to go to our bookbags unless it's luchtime and we have a bookbag. We're not aloud to have tamagotchis in school, either. *sighs* I must be nice to be in highschool. How do you get twins, anyways? Or is it just the item that's named !! ?
you get twins by (you need 2 v3's to get twins) first get them to 5 yrs old. then, get them to fall in love. then when the have a kid, the mom will have to babies, same gender. and send one over to the father! that is when you get twins. when the mother has the two babies, those are the twins!

AND IM NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!! IM in elementry....... :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best advice I can offer is this: know your teachers and where you stand.

First period: Cross Cultural Studies. Does Mr. Bowers care? No. he lets kids play with their cell phones, he'll let me play with my tamagotchis.

Second period: Spanish 3. being the best in class, I'm teacher's pet. Therefore, I can do what I want.

Third period: English 3 Honors. ABSOLUTELY NOT. if you're going anything but working or reading, she will take it.

Fourth period: Advanced Algebra 2: No. He teaches the ENTIRE period, and leaves no free time, ever. If he will write me up for asking a student which problems we're doing, he'll write me up for playing with toys during class.

Fifth period: Botany. This teacher makes fart jokes and let's you bring food and drink to class, even in the lab. He won't care.

Sixth period: American government. This teacher lets kids listen to their iPods in class. even when he's lecturing. He won't care.

Seventh period: French 3. If I've done all my work, he won't care. I could never see him taking my belongings. He adores his students.

if you have missing work, obviously don't play with toys in class. Do your work first, and then, if you think your teacher won't mind, play. Trust your instincts with this one.

Most of the people that go to my school have no idea what the Tamagotchi is because I go to an all boy High School. And the ones who do think it's awesome and ask me where I got the "new" Tamagotchi :furawatchi: So I can take it out pretty much any time I want!

In my school, we're not allowed to have tamagotchis...it's a rule! If only we were allowed to. They said we aren't allowed to just because one kid accidently broke his, but then blamed it on another innocent person so that he doesn't get in trouble! He wouldn't even get in trouble anyway, but now the principal thinks that if more keep breaking, there'll be more trouble. All thanks to that kid, we're not allowed to have tamagotchis in my school! You guys are really fortunate to be able to do itl

_ _ _ _ _

[SIZE=21pt]Click between the parentheses twice for a surprise! I got this from someone else, but I think it's cool.[/SIZE]

(SURPRISE!)

you get twins by (you need 2 v3's to get twins) first get them to 5 yrs old. then, get them to fall in love. then when the have a kid, the mom will have to babies, same gender. and send one over to the father! that is when you get twins. when the mother has the two babies, those are the twins!AND IM NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!! IM in elementry....... :D :D :D :angry:
Ooops! I meant to quote someone that you quoted. Sorry!

those are good hints my teacher doesnt care hes just like cool you have a tama

There's a teacher at my school who I've given the nickname 'Master Tamagotchi Confiscator' to. Once, on a Monday morning last year, a girl in my class had her Tamagotchi and the teacher (who also has the nickname 'The Sturminator') confiscated the Tamagotchi and said the girl could have it back on Thursday afternoon!

T.H.T'S ARE SO EVIL!!! :ph34r: I wish a teacher would baby sit my tama. but i'm 2 afraid to ask.... :p When teachers get suspicious I let my sis take care of it for the day.her teachers all have tamas. shes so lucky....... :huh:

well my "T.H.T" isnt that she doesnt really care

i just hide in my desk and play it.

TIP: when theres sub play ur tama they wont know and

just say oh our teacher lets us :D

i JUST HIDE MY TAMA IN MY DESK AND KEEP THE SOUND OFF. EXCEPT IN ONE OF MY CLASSES, I DON'T PLAY WITH IT AT ALL BECAUSE I WOULD MOST LIKELY BE CAUGHT.

I have the nicest english teacher and the most ebil french one. I play when I'm done my work in english, and in french because I'm in a split class, I play when she's with the other B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back