School Uniform

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I have to wear a school colored polo shirt and khaki pants.

Can't wait until next year, where there's no dress code pretty much. No uniforms at allll. :D Only 2 more months.

Liek for realz katester O:
I like that we don't have them because we get to express ourselves :] me with my Joker shirts and you with your NeverShoutNever! Shirts, and etc.
I knows, but It seems that people are always labeled for what they wear. I personally hate it.

I've been called Emo and goth for some reason :/ And I know I'm not the only one. So maybe if we all wore the same thing it wouldn't be as segregated in school

I knows, but It seems that people are always labeled for what they wear. I personally hate it.
I've been called Emo and goth for some reason :/ And I know I'm not the only one. So maybe if we all wore the same thing it wouldn't be as segregated in school
I guess you're right, but I like the idea of having the freedom to wear what I like :D

come on AIM

I do >_>

Khaki brown pants, white shirt/the school shirt, Black shoes (any brand! Time to kick out them vans ;D )

Yeah.

I have 2. Summer and winter.

Summer-

-Dress

-Jersey (Optional)

-Blazer (Optional)

-Brown (Yes brown only) leather (Mine are fake leather though) school shoes or roman sandals.

Winter-

-White blouse

-Kilt at floor length (Its such a danger to idiots like me)

-Tie

-White or fawn ankle or knee length socks.

-Brown school shoes - No sandals.

-Jersey (Optional)

-Blazer (Optional)

P.E uniform is

Black shorts and white polo shirt.

I love my blazer. I live in it.

Yea and it stinks it's just an orange shirt and black pants how lame right? xD But in PE we can wear what we want =).

Hm.. Yeah we have uniform.. UNIFORM

♥-White shirt

♥-Black trousers (pants) or skirt

♥-Black V neck jumper (Optional)

♥-Tie with red, blue, green, or yellow stripes (Depending on what house colour your in, I'm yellow >.>)

♥-Black leather shoes (Even though most of us wear Trainers xD)

P.E.

☺- Yellow Polo shirt with our school logo

☻-Black Tracksuite bottoms

☺-Trainers of any colour

People without uniform are soo lucky <.<
Oh yeah and we have to wear a black blazer with the schools logo on the front pocket..

I find uniforms are awesome!(even though my school doesn't have them)

If all of us wore uniforms, our parents would spend less money on clothes. Our parents could spend there money on important things that we need like food, books, medical care, and tamagotchis(just joking)!

If we all wore uniforms, It would make it easier for us to get to school on time. I spend alot of time in the morning deciding what to wear. But if I wore a uniform, then I wouldn't waste my time thinking about clothes. I could focus more on getting to school.

We wouldn't worry so much about fitting in if we wore uniforms. We are in a lot of pressure to wear the right clothes, brands and styles. Uniforms would show us that it's more important to be judged on who we are rather than on what we wear.

Hope yo like my suggestion!!

Tama-Crazy-Tastic

Uniforms make everyone an equal. But year 9 and 10's have a bold coloured tie and the year 11 and 12's have a 3 colour striped tie. Year 13's don't have a uniform but can wear the uniform if they want. And in year 13 its compulsary to have the uniform on special occasions such as prize giving and such.

Yes. Year 13. NZ goes from year 0 - 13. We start school at 5 and end at 18. But we can drop at when we are 15.

we dont have but we need to wear our school I.D.

we have a P.E. uniform but the teacher will announce on when to wear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back