School vs. Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

During school, what do you do with your tama?

• Pause it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it with me and check on it between classes

• Don't pause it and see how it's doing when you get home

• Keep it in your locker/cubby

• Other (Explain in a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play with my tams in school. Because even my friend Megan can play with her tama WITH THE SOUND ON!!!!!!! :lol: :wub: :lol: :huh: :huh: :huh:

i'm out of school now but when i was in school i did the same thing i used to do with my cell phone. if you're allowed to keep your book bags with you set it right on top of your books that are in your book bag. i suggest taking a thicker book with you even if you don't need it that day. just remember to turn the sound off so your teacher doesn't hear it's beeping. that always worked for me .

Actually at my school we're ALLOWED to have tamagotchis in class!! We're even allowed to play with them as long as our work is done and the sound is off. We can even use them in ISP. (Independant Study Period) My teachers even comment us on how cute our tamagotchis are!!! :(

I normally just pause it during class, then unpause it during lunch, recess, and in between classes. :blink:

I usually keep mine in my pocket with another piece of paper, so it just looks like a waded-up paper. :( Also, I check it between classes, or I sneak a peek at it when no one's looking. I mess with it more on the bus, though, because the driver's too busy driving and fussing at other kids. :(
yea see my bus driver doesn't care if people bring their cells or tamas :blink: :angry: :angry: :eek:

I check all day , in class,recess,car I dont care because my friends do the same.

I think it would be cool if teachers actually allowed people to carry around their tamas and check on them every once and a while! :blink:

my teacher keeps them in a box and we only get to see them at break time.

HOW UNFAIR! B)

i wear jeans and/or a hoodie every day. im in 5th, and i leave it in a pocket and somethies at recess, i bring my tiny screwdriver, wrapped in tape with the top of my dads drill so i can open the tama and debug it. i never get caught. all of my friends bring them too. at lunch, certain aides let us use them. the nasty ones dont let us, and we just leave them in a pocket. i need hoodies from now on b/c i have 5 tamas. :eek:

these are cute: :wacko: :unsure: :lol: :) :D :eek: :D B) :mimitchi: :D :D :D :eek: :ph34r: too many.

I give it to my mom, since I have 7!!! She likes having them. I don't know why, but it's cool having a mom who likes things you like.

-Sofie :ichigotchi:

I'm in college and I just stick it in my jacket pocket unpaused with the sound off and check on it once in awhile. It's not very high-maintenance.

I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING CAUSE AT MY SCHOOL I DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM TEACHERS LET US BRING US OUR TAMAS .

I NOW WIERD!!!!!

I just turn the sound off and check it every so often... i'm in highschool so no one cares if we have them, as long as they don't make noise

i-leave-mine-at-home-while-my-mom-watches-it-my-mom-dont-care-if-she-has-to-watch-it-i-will-bring-it-to-school-in-middle-school-im-still-in-elementry-next-yr-im-takin-it

:lol: When i go to skool i just pause it i am in da 5th grade it is kinda hard because if my teacher saw it she say it will be on her desk :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ............I am turning 11 on November 28th I got a new v2 it is baby blue with surfboard and a palm tree and gree and yellow water :D ;) .But i can't open it because i don't wan't to reset my other tamas HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP :unsure: :blink: :huh: B) :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh:

My tamas

Name:Kerri

generation:8

baby:not yet but soon

character:mamumimitchi

Name:John

generation:8

baby:not yet but soon

character:This squril thing

Name:Spike

generation:7

baby:not for along time

character:itchigotchi

I leave my Tama in my locker, sound off, unpaused. I check on it if I go to the bathroom, at lunch, and at dismissal. I wish my teacher would let me bring my Tamagotchi into class.

tamas arnt banned from my skool but in class we have to put it in our poket :angry: :( :blink: :blink: :( :puroperatchi: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back