School... why do we have it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh! The thing u said about spelling totally makes sense!!! Im gonna keep making ash fmangy tyupwos as i can eiwithout backspacinga them!!!!

Ok, ok. I was typing a little too fast.

The top two things i hate avout school are: Nasty school lunches and HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

The only things I like are exploratories and after school chorus. Oh, and when our teachers give us popsicles. :lol:

If you didn't go to school you wouldn't know the first and last letters - you have to learn them too, a little girl in my placement really struggles with spelling and puts a 'y' in nearly every word (So no-one would understand your writing).

Also you need to go to school to get qualified to get a job and to better yourself for a good life.

I see no point in having school. Spelling doesn't matter at all. :D
Example: as lnog as you hvae the frist and lsat ltetres in the rgiht sopt, you can siltl raed the wrod bceuase yuor biarn deosnt raed the wrod lteter by lteter, but the wrod as a wolhe.

See what I mean? :D
What? I can hardly make that out! Thats why we need spelling!

I see no point in having school. Spelling doesn't matter at all. :)
Example: as lnog as you hvae the frist and lsat ltetres in the rgiht sopt, you can siltl raed the wrod bceuase yuor biarn deosnt raed the wrod lteter by lteter, but the wrod as a wolhe.

See what I mean? ;)
your a fool......if u wernt in school we would be as dume as a sick`and not know how to comunicate

we wouldnt have computers or tecnology

we wouldnt have houses

we wouldnt have ant thing but caves to live in

your just a fool

IF THERE WAS NO SCHOOL THATS MEANS NO TAMAGOTCHI'S :0

soo.....yea u need school

You're a fool......[insert space here]If you weren't in school you would be as dumb as a stick and not know how to communicate.
We wouldn't have computers or technology.

We wouldn't have houses.

We wouldn't have anything but caves to live in.

You're just a fool.
With all the bold, do you think it's really wise of you to call him/her a fool?

I hate schoo, but were all goin to graduate soon!My friend Elizabith graduated today!

~♥Kali♥~

Hee hee... I like school... Don't call me nerdy but... School is like that place almost everything that's in your mind is. Knowledge is big power. I mean people that are rich and successful(or most at least) are the smart people that went to school. Althourgh you don't have to be rich and successful to be smart.. School is a castle(But it may look like a house), where you learn! Without school we might be here saying" tsho puss chuu ekil dirfpo? zipt?".

With all the bold, do you think it's really wise of you to call him/her a fool?
im sorry i got out of control i just like the word fool.......it makes me giggle :]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back